Compromise with your (assigned) partner!

I’ll post here so you can do the rest!

2 Likes

@sgsg8 and @Sky85 have [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
@Veronica_Cadence and @kidpix21 have [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Geneva[/name_f]
@Oblivious_octopus and @GenevieveReine have [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Alastar[/name_m] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u]
@sgsg8 and @EllieWilbury have [name_f]Adora[/name_f] [name_f]Pallas[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] [name_f]Marijke[/name_f] [name_f]Glory[/name_f]
@leafygreens and @NINANO have [name_m]Angelo[/name_m] Jean-Luc [name_m]Valentin[/name_m]
babies post 4 and thanks [name_f]Emily[/name_f]!

14 Likes

@BronwynParry1 and @Flexiblejones have [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Marius[/name_m]
@Gia.berry and @hannahwren have [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] “Teddy”
@wintersnowflake03 and @EmilyMcA have [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
@RileyAddison13 and @cadhlamarie95 have [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Cian[/name_m]
@KaiLun and @Victory55 have [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
babies post 5 only 1 left!

12 Likes

@almostactually and @Mar have Jesse Mariano
@missniwalyra and @Archer27 have Julian Iver Alpeh Jude
@shells15 and @carsonskye23 have Elowen Bronte
@rosepip and @ladyforgetful have Cecily Alice Aurembiaix
these are the babies so far :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I think I am addicted to this butttt if I please can participate again I would love to

2 Likes

here’s the current nursery in a thread and you can also post your birth announcements there as well so they don’t get lost here

16 Likes

this is so much more organized than my lists thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like to give this a try.

I’d be interested in trying this.

While I wait for a response for my assigned partner I would like to try again. This is very fun!

1 Like

I have two partners I’m awaiting responses from but I’m bored so I’ll go again!

1 Like

I’ll go again while I wait for my partner!

eliza (@ladyforgetful) and i have decided on cecily alice aurembiaix for our beautiful daughter.

cecily is a name we have both loved forever, and we adore its melodic sound and gentle yet unusual feel. it’s so wonderful to use such a perfect name. alice is one of eliza’s all time absolute favourite names, and also honours somebody important to me. we loved the charming vintage vibes of her name, but knew that we wanted to use a dramatic, extravagant second middle name to counterbalance it. we settled on aurembiaix, one of my absolutely long-time favourite names. we love its beautiful golden feel and lilting, triumphant sound. we will be affectionately calling her celie and cecy.

cecily alice aurembiaix we could not love you more!

15 Likes

Still doing the other kid but I’d love to get another one!

Since all of us @kidpix21 @carsonskye23 @w8src @leafygreens are waiting for partners, do any of you want to name one with me? We can just randomise the dice and follow the same protocol! :smiley:

I’m in the mood to compromise today… Hopefully this is okay!

5 Likes

I’ll do it!

I’d be down for that!

Same!

I probably won’t be available til tomorrow night but I would like to go again :slightly_smiling_face:

had so much fun last time, I would love to do this again!! :heart: