Compromise with your (assigned) partner!

I’d like to go again. Haven’t finished naming my last one but seeing my partner’s names in her UC, I don’t think it will take long for us to finalize it once we’re not busy working lol

@carsonskye23 and I have decided to name our daughter [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]! [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] are honor names, one for each side of the family.

12 Likes

I’d like to do another round!

I’d love to do this again!

@fairymarissa and I would like to announce the arrival of our daughter, [name_f]Alfreda[/name_f] [name_f]Nomi[/name_f] [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] “Freda”. :rainbow:

12 Likes

So cute! There’s a new thread for the actual name announcements though, I’ll link it

Nursery for Babies Born in the “Compromise with your (assigned) partner” thread!

3 Likes

Is this still ongoing? I’d love to participate. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This was so much fun! I’d love to do it again :slight_smile:

Would love to sign up for another round.

I just finished a name and would like to play again if it’s at all possible

Slightly concerned about timezones (it’s like 10 something am here) but sign me up!

if you’re open & accepting non-assigned partners I’d absolutely love to work with you !!

1 Like

[name_m]Just[/name_m] finally saw this thread, if it’s still going on I’d love to sign up

The nursery is also now a wiki page, so feel free to add in your names directly as well as announce (or i can just add them in :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes

if your’e still doing this id love to sign up!

I also wouldn’t mind going again if I can :slight_smile:

I’m still currently working on one, but I’m pretty sure we’re going to have that combo soon!
so I’d love another partner at any point, please!! :blush:

I’ll sign up and have a go!

id like to play :blush:

1 Like

I’d like to play again :blush: