Compromise with your (assigned) partner!

anyone can dm me also, i already have two boys, lol im hoping for a girl!

2 Likes

Anyone can feel to dm as well. Right now I technically have one girl and two unnamed boys from previous partners, that haven’t replied one. But I’m down to do another one

1 Like

Can’t wait to do this again (and as some others have said, of you just wanna name a baby with me unassigned my inbox is open lol.)

I’m also happy for people to DM me to name together! I wanna do more of these I’m obsessed

1 Like

@angelastella5 and I are naming our son [name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u]! :heart:

5 Likes

You should post it on this thread if you haven’t already!!

https://forum.nameberry.com/t/nursery-for-babies-born-in-the-compromise-with-your-assigned-partner-thread/387524

1 Like

feel free to dm me if anyone wants to name a baby together!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] Dms are also open!

I would love to name another baby! You can DM me if you want!

1 Like

DM me if you want to name a baby together!

1 Like

DM me if you want to name a baby, I have a lot of time on my hands!

[name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to message me if you want to name a baby! I am obsessed with this game currently.

Hey @ashthedreamer could be be partners if you want to name another? :relaxed:

1 Like

I would never, ever deny you, friend. :heart: Of course!

1 Like

I’m up for going again, so feel free to dm me, too! :heart: I have two boys so far and would love to get at least one girl before I give up on this game. :joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s 4 am but I’m still online, so sign me up
DMs are open :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m having so much fun with this, so I’m definitely open to doing this some more times!! anyone, please feel free to dm me!:blush:

1 Like

[name_u]Man[/name_u] this really is super fun- I’d love to go again!

1 Like

I love how this thread took on a life of its own :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d like to go again. People can also PM me

1 Like