Conflicting styles

So, my husband and I are TTC and we’ve been talking about names. He has a daughter from a previous relationship that he named [name]Mackenzie[/name] [name]Marie[/name]. If she were a boy she would have been [name]Riley[/name]. I guess you could say that my husband likes more popular names. I however do not. My husband hasn’t vetoed any of my names, but I think on most of them he’s just being nice because there isn’t an actually baby on the way yet. He’s told me that he does like the name [name]Georgiana[/name] which is on my list and [name]Broderick[/name] (he liked [name]Brody[/name] and [name]Derek[/name] but I don’t really like either alone, but meshed together is more my style). He’s hesitant though becuase his cousin’s daughter is Charliana.

[name]Long[/name] story short, I’m not looking for matchy names, but I do like to have a connection at least with sibling names and I’m finding it a little hard with my taste in names and my husbands, also to fit with [name]Mackenzie[/name]. (FYI the connection I found to work with [name]Mackenzie[/name], [name]Broderick[/name], and [name]Georgiana[/name]- they all have 9 letters. [name]Little[/name] things like that are a good enough connection for me). So what would you berries suggest?

[name]Just[/name] for a reference to the names I like here’s a short list;

[name]Georgiana[/name], [name]Verity[/name], [name]Bridget[/name], [name]Delia[/name], [name]Lorna[/name], Theadosia, Ramya, Evangiline.
[name]Benjamin[/name], [name]Broderick[/name], [name]Vincent[/name], [name]Alastair[/name], [name]Cassius[/name], [name]Kenton[/name], [name]Thaddeus[/name], [name]Finley[/name], [name]Cedric[/name], [name]Leander[/name].

From you list, I think the following go the best with [name]Mackenzie[/name]:

[name]Delia[/name]
[name]Verity[/name]

[name]Broderick[/name]
[name]Kenton[/name]
[name]Finley[/name]

Kelleita, Thank you for your response! I love [name]Verity[/name], I’m trying to get my husband to go for it. He’s on the fence. He does like the connection to The Boondock Saints though. LOL.

I like Lahna and KALYANA for a girl’s name and think [name]Brock[/name] would be a pretty cool boy’s name.