Confussed by Etzio

A friend of mine recently found out she is expecting a baby boy and announced on Facebook they are naming him Etzio [name]James[/name]. I haven’t seen her since the announcement but I’m confused about how to pronounce the name. I’m thinking maybe it’s [name]Ezio[/name] but spelt incorrectly? I don’t want to offend or upset her by pronouncing it wrong so I was hoping someone might be able to enlighten me! :slight_smile:

I’d guess it’s a misspelling of [name]Ezio[/name]. Perhaps she’s only ever heard it said aloud?

I think you’re right. It’s just [name]Ezio[/name] spelled strangely.

I hope they have another named [name]Alta[/name]ïr and a third named [name]Connor[/name].

I agree that it’s just a misspelling of [name]Ezio[/name]. And heh to the suggestions of [name]Altair[/name] and [name]Connor[/name]. Maybe if they had a fourth they could go with [name]Desmond[/name]?

Thanks! :slight_smile:
Haha, I actually wouldn’t be surprised if she did name any future babies [name]Altair[/name] or [name]Connor[/name], she already has a Nathanail (pronounced like [name]Nathaniel[/name])

You can’t forget [name]Dominic[/name] if they have a fourth. That would make me way too happy haha

Anyway I agree with everyone else, seems like a mispelled version of [name]Ezio[/name]