Connor Reed or Reed Patrick?

Which name do you like the best?

Connor Reed or Reed Patrick

Looking for a boy name for [name_u]Baby[/name_u] #2 (not finding out sex). Our son’s name is [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]… We have a three syllable Irish last name starting with Mc.

Open to other suggestions as well.

Thank you in advance.

I love [name_u]Reed[/name_u] as a first name, so my vote goes to [name_u]Reed[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]. Either of your choices go well with brother [name_u]Dylan[/name_u].

Hard decision. I think both go really well with [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] and I personally love both. I think I slightly prefer [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_u]Reed[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]. Although I personally would go with the [name_u]Reid[/name_u] spelling, [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] and [name_u]Reid[/name_u].

I like [name_u]Reed[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] and I think it goes nicely with [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]. Although I too prefer the [name_u]Reid[/name_u] spelling.
When I say [name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_u]Reed[/name_u] out loud it makes me think of gonorrhea.

[name_u]Reed[/name_u] for sure!

I know a [name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_u]Reed[/name_u] and never once in the fifteen years I’ve known him has gonorrhea come up, I wouldn’t spend any time worrying about that.

I like both combos, but slightly prefer [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] and [name_u]Reed[/name_u].

[name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]!

I do not think [name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_u]Reed[/name_u]/[name_u]Reid[/name_u] sounds like gonnorhea. Now if you were thinking [name_m]Gunner[/name_m] [name_f]Ria[/name_f]/Reah…

I like [name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_u]Reed[/name_u]; it just sounds better to me.

[name_u]Dylan[/name_u] and [name_u]Reed[/name_u] for sure!

[name_u]Dylan[/name_u] and [name_u]Reed[/name_u]!

Both [name_m]Connor[/name_m] and [name_u]Reed[/name_u] work with [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] and the surname. I slightly prefer [name_m]Connor[/name_m], but it’s a hard choice. I much prefer [name_u]Reid[/name_u] spelt this way.

Oh [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_u]Reed[/name_u] for sure <3 Dylan and Connor go well together, same syllable splits and both fit well with the surname as far as I can tell!

I like both names, but slightly prefer [name_u]Reed[/name_u] with [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]. While [name_m]Connor[/name_m] and [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] are nice names, together they make me think of stereotypical jock frat boys- not the nicest of images. [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] and [name_u]Reed[/name_u], on the other hand, just sound absolutely stunning!
I also like the flow of [name_u]Reed[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] better than [name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_u]Reed[/name_u]. I don’t like how both r sounds run into each other

[name_u]Reed[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] is perfect!

I love [name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_u]Reed[/name_u]. Either name will go well with older brother [name_u]Dylan[/name_u].

I much prefer [name_m]Connor[/name_m] over [name_u]Reed[/name_u] as a first name. But, I think [name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_u]Reed[/name_u] is a very handsome name.

[name_m]Reed Patrick[/name_m] would be my choice.

[name_u]Reed[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]! But I also prefer the spelling [name_u]Reid[/name_u]

[name_u]Reed[/name_u] for sure!