Conrad or Henrik

I’ve been going through my boy combinations to narrow down my top five and chose second middles for them. [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Serafin[/name_m] [name_u]Lior[/name_u] and [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] Ronen are set, so now I’ve moved on to [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m]. My quest for a name went a bit out of control, but eventually I was able to narrow down to the last two. I would appreciate opinions on each combo.

[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] [name_m]Conrad[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] [name_m]Henrik[/name_m]

Both are very handsome and flow well, they also both go well with your other favorites, so a hard decision. I think I slightly prefer [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] [name_m]Henrik[/name_m].

Thank you for your thoughts! :slight_smile:

I’d go for [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] [name_m]Henrik[/name_m]!

Oh, both combos are really nice. That probably doesn’t help at all, but I thought I’d put it out there! The [name_m]Ben[/name_m] [name_u]Howard[/name_u] song “[name_m]Conrad[/name_m]” is one of my favourites, and it means that the name feels a bit softer to me than it used to, so with the gentle ‘j’ and ‘z’ of [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m], I’d probably prefer [name_m]Henrik[/name_m].

[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] [name_m]Henrik[/name_m] sounds the best to me. Dashing choice.

They’re both very nice! I originally thought we were talking which one for a FN, and I was prepared to vote for [name_m]Henrik[/name_m], even though I like [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] more–I love [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] for a MN (it’s quite significant to me as a name, but I can’t get excited about it for a FN, for some reason!), but I love [name_m]Henry[/name_m], too, and most of its international forms! I think here I still like [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] best, but [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] [name_m]Henrik[/name_m] just sounds so good! If it was just [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] with either [name_m]Henrik[/name_m] or [name_m]Conrad[/name_m], I’d say [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] [name_m]Henrik[/name_m], I think. I really love those two together. But with [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m], I like [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] best to complete the combo, I think. :]

I’ve chose to go with [name_m]Henrik[/name_m]. I love [name_m]Henrik[/name_m] so much and the middle is the only place it’s usable for me. I still really want to use [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] in one of my combinations, so I’m put it into the list of middles for my last two combinations.

I’m now set for 3/5 my boy combinations. :smiley: