Conrad & Victor: Middle Names

What combo do you like the best for each first name? If there’s a reason why, or you have imagery that you picture with the name, please share. :slight_smile:

[name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]
[name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m]
[name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_u]Lake[/name_u]
[name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m]
[name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]

[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_u]Lake[/name_u]
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]

Thanks in advance! Most of the middle names I just like; [name_u]Lake[/name_u] is the only one with a personal connection - I grew up at a lake house and it’s where my fondest memories are.

[name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] and [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] are my best bets! They are the most well-flowing out of all the choices. And I much prefer longer middles! [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] and [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] are close seconds. :smiley:

[name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] - I love how this combo sounds, so handsome!

[name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] - it’s what I would choose :slight_smile:

I like [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Earnest[/name_m]. [name_m]Victor[/name_m] can feel a little bit stuffy and arrogant to me (I still like it though!). I think [name_m]Earnest[/name_m] humbles [name_m]Victor[/name_m] a bit.
I also like [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] and [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]. [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] brings up images of a courageous navy sea-captain, a la [name_m]Horatio[/name_m] Hornblower. [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] feels more like a creative outdoors-man a la [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Thoreau[/name_m].

I really like both [name_m]Victor[/name_m] and [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] as first names and like almost all of these middle names with them. I feel like [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] flows well as a middle name for many first names and, as a result, is overused in that spot almost to the point of being forgettable. So, while I do like the sound, I probably would advise against [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]. I think [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] or [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] are my favorites. [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] is a very strong, proud name and both [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] and [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] soften it a bit.

For [name_m]Victor[/name_m], [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] is my favorite. A very proud name.

[name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_u]Lake[/name_u] is my favorite followed up by [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]. I don’t like [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] because [name_m]Ernest[/name_m]'s beginning sounds a lot like [name_m]Victor[/name_m]'s ending.
For [name_m]Conrad[/name_m], I love [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]! Cornad [name_u]Lake[/name_u] is a close second.

Thank you for all the great response, Berries! :slight_smile: