Convince me

These names have peaked my interest for a while, I’ve never been sold but I keep thinking of them. Convince me (or not) on them.

[name_u]Quill[/name_u]
[name_u]Wilder[/name_u]
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]
[name_u]Rhys[/name_u]

Hmm…

[name_u]Quill[/name_u] ~ okay so I can see the appeal it’s an intriguing word name that feels distinguished but I’m not overly fussed on this name myself I can see why your not convinced.

[name_u]Wilder[/name_u] ~ oh I love this one! [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is fresh, outdoorsy and very vogue. For me [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] so feels romantic such a gorgeous name! I love [name_u]Wilder[/name_u].

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] ~ another name that is absolutely gorgeous. [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] feels peaceful, intriguing and looks visually pleasing. I think [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] is gorgeous!

[name_u]Rhys[/name_u] ~ a fun Welsh name that sounds handsome looks appealing and strong. Honestly [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] is so outdoorsy a great addition to any list. I think [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] would be stunning!

1 Like

[name_u]Quill[/name_u] - this one has grown on me. I like how it’s wordy and poetic without being in your face.

[name_u]Wilder[/name_u] - rugged, bright and lovely-such a charming name

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] -beautiful meaning, beautiful sound

[name_u]Rhys[/name_u] - i don’t love it, but it’s a solid, slightly rough around the edges yet not harsh name

1 Like

[name_u]Quill[/name_u] — this one is my absolute favorite! It is so outdoorsy and not common at all. It so strong and soft at the same time. Q names are so uncommon and intriguing.

[name_u]Wilder[/name_u] — It outdoorsy just like [name_u]Quill[/name_u] but it’s more common if that’s what your looking for.

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] — It is so soft. I love it. It is so peaceful. I love the oh ending. It is so handsome and beautiful at the same time.

[name_u]Rhys[/name_u] — It has the same feeling to it as [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u]. But it also feels like [name_u]Wilder[/name_u].

You can’t go wrong with any one of these names! They are all amazing in there own way! They are all so soft and strong at the same time! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite name here is [name_u]Quill[/name_u] because it is so uncommon. But I absolutely love [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] together!!!

1 Like