Cool or Nerdy??

What do you think? Rank these names as either cool or nerdy. [name]Add[/name] comments as to why if you have time. I am drawn to these names for some reason, but I am afraid they are nerdy names in disguise.

[name]Jarett[/name] (nn would be [name]Jett[/name])
[name]Everett[/name] (unsure of the nn)
[name]Wilson[/name] (no nn)
[name]Conrad[/name] (no nn)
[name]Sullivan[/name] (nn would be [name]Van[/name])
[name]Truman[/name] (unsure of a good nn)

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

I think they are all cool names. [name]Conrad[/name] & [name]Truman[/name] are my least favorite, but I don’t think they sound nerdy. I like [name]Rhett[/name] as a nickname for [name]Everett[/name].

I don’t think any of them are nerdy; they all seem cool. I guess [name]Wilson[/name] and [name]Conrad[/name] would be the nerdiest of the list. I love the nn [name]Tru[/name] for [name]Truman[/name]!

I don’t think any of these names are nerdy at all.

[name]Jarett[/name] (nn would be [name]Jett[/name])
[name]Everett[/name] (unsure of the nn)
[name]Wilson[/name] (no nn)
[name]Conrad[/name] (no nn)
[name]Sullivan[/name] (nn would be [name]Van[/name])
[name]Truman[/name] (unsure of a good nn)

Possible nickname of [name]Rhett[/name] for [name]Everett[/name], or [name]Tru[/name] for [name]Truman[/name]. I love both of those.

[name]Jarett[/name] (nn would be [name]Jett[/name]): Not nerdy, and I’m glad you found a name you like that gives you the [name]Jett[/name] nickname. I actually know a [name]Jaret[/name].
[name]Everett[/name] (unsure of the nn): I love this! Not nerdy…
[name]Wilson[/name] (no nn): I think this is great, too, and not nerdy. (At least not to me…)
[name]Conrad[/name] (no nn): I think this is such a cool name…
[name]Sullivan[/name] (nn would be [name]Van[/name]): I think it’s very cool…
[name]Truman[/name] (unsure of a good nn): Like [name]Everett[/name], [name]Wilson[/name], and [name]Conrad[/name], [name]Truman[/name] feels very cool to me, in a well-rounded, intellectual, handsome way.

I love so many of these names, Mamagrace!

Good luck!

They are all nice the one I like the least is [name]Sullivan[/name].

Have you considered [name]Vaughn[/name]? I just love this name.

[name]Jarett[/name] (nn would be [name]Jett[/name]) - I think especially with the [name]Jett[/name] nn this would have to be cool
[name]Everett[/name] (unsure of the nn) - I’d use [name]Rhett[/name] as the nn, and I think it’s cool, although could be a little serious.
[name]Wilson[/name] (no nn) - nerdy
[name]Conrad[/name] (no nn) - cool or nerdy, I think it really depends on the child. But [name]Conrad[/name] is for me a strong, handsome male name.
[name]Sullivan[/name] (nn would be [name]Van[/name]) - neither. [name]Sullivan[/name] is for me a friendly, round sort of name. Probably not the most popular guy in the class, but the friendly one everyone likes.
[name]Truman[/name] (unsure of a good nn) - cool