Coolest names ever??

So I randomly thinking, and I came up with possibly the coolest nickname combo [name]EVER[/name]!
Haha, well I think so. Ok, one’s a little strange, but I think they’re so cute!

Wolfie&Bront”

Any ideas on what the full names could be?? Bront”'s fine the way it is, unless you can think of something original, but mainly Wolfie! Either boy or girl names work!

[name]Wolfgang[/name]? It worked for [name]Mozart[/name]…and [name]Puck[/name].

Hmm. Not feeling [name]Wolfgang[/name]…
But thanks!
My ex went by [name]Wolfgang[/name], so that would be weird. Haha.

Wolfie really is a cute nickname :slight_smile: The only thing that is really coming to mind for me is the name [name]Wolf[/name] itself.

[name]Wolfhart[/name]? I searched the prefix “wolf” and that’s the only thing different I got.

[name]Conan[/name], [name]Zev[/name], and [name]Lowell[/name] mean “[name]Wolf[/name],” so maybe one of those would work for you?

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I knew a [name]German[/name] exchange student in high school named Wolfram.

As I personally wouldn’t use [name]Bronte[/name] as a full name (not that that should stop you), you could call a daughter [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Emily[/name] or [name]Anne[/name] (the [name]Bronte[/name] sisters) and nn her [name]Bronte[/name] … Or you could use a name from one of their novels (say, [name]Jane[/name] or [name]Agnes[/name]). There were other sisters called [name]Maria[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name], but they became ill and died while still at school, their father was [name]Patrick[/name] and their brother was called [name]Branwell[/name].

Wolfie is very, very cute - I love it! Somewhat hard to imagine on a grown man, but the names [name]Jill[/name] suggested, with the meaning wolf, could easily be reverted to if he outgrew Wolfie.

The [name]Bronte[/name] brother’s name was [name]Bramwell[/name], which is even odder than [name]Branwell[/name]. Nickname [name]Bram[/name]. Sounds forbidding to me! He was kind of a bad character.

I come bearing more suggestions! My best friend is a wolf freak, and has a small compiliation of both boys’ and and a few girls’ names meaning, or otherwise related to wolves. She’s very happy to share it with you! :slight_smile:

Boys:
[name]Channing[/name] – “[name]Young[/name] wolf”
[name]Conall[/name] – “Strong wolf”
[name]Conan[/name] – “[name]Wolf[/name]”
[name]Faolan[/name] – “[name]Little[/name] wolf”
[name]Phelan[/name] – “[name]Wolf[/name]”
[name]Rafe[/name] – “[name]Wolf[/name] counsel” (If she ever has another boy, she is using this for him!)
[name]Randall[/name] – “[name]Wolf[/name] shield”
[name]Rolf[/name] – “Famous wolf”
[name]Ulrich[/name] – “[name]Power[/name] of the wolf”

Girls:
[name]Accalia[/name] – This was the name of the human foster mother of [name]Romulus[/name] and [name]Remus[/name]
Raoule – “[name]Wolf[/name] counsel”

[name]Accalia[/name] is so pretty!

Sorry about the [name]Branwell[/name]/[name]Bramwell[/name] mistake, too. (Actually, I sort of prefer [name]Bramwell[/name] - I think brambles rather than [name]Bran[/name] Flakes :D)

My friend’s son is called Cuan, which apparently also means “little wolf”…

[name]Bronte[/name]’ would be a cute nn for the boy’s name [name]Bronson[/name]. Wolfie would be a cute nn for Wolfgar, Wolfram, or Wolfric.

[name]Love[/name] Bront”!! Beautiful name. [name]Love[/name] it on its own, for a girl only.

Not feeling Wolfie at all, though. Seems very different from Bront” also. I guess [name]Wolfgang[/name] is the obvious full name, but I’m not a fan of that at all.

I came across a reference to [name]Woolf[/name] Barnato the other day, who was a financier and racing driver in the 1920s. So I guess that [name]Woolf[/name] would work for Wolfie?

I really [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Rafe[/name] (means wolf-counsel). Wolfie really could be the nn for [name]Rafe[/name], cuz it sounds really close if you think about it. For a girl, not so much. I wouldn’t want to be nicknamed Wolfie, although I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] canines so much. But that shouldn’t stop you from maybe using . . . [name]Wolfe[/name] for boy, [name]Conan[/name] for boy, ooh maybe even [name]Ricky[/name], which I got from [name]Ulrich[/name] to [name]Ulric[/name], [name]Ulric[/name] to [name]Ricky[/name]. It can be used for either boy or girl, but of course for girl, its a nn for [name]Erica[/name], [name]Frederica[/name], [name]Rica[/name], [name]Richarda[/name] (which ive never heard of till now), and [name]Ricki[/name]. . . . Sorry, Im not really helping am I?
[name]Love[/name] the name Wolfie, though, no matter what I said before, and [name]Bronte[/name].