Cora as nn for Caroline?

This is a big stretch - seems like a better nn for [name]Coraline[/name], of course. But DH loves [name]Caroline[/name], and I’m obsessed with [name]Cora[/name]. What do you think, too far fetched?

I guess it could work, but it seems pretty far-fetched to me. I was going to suggest [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Cora[/name]/[name]Cora[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], but that sounds pretty bad, haha.

[name]How[/name] does your DH feel about the idea of [name]Cora[/name] as a nn to [name]Caroline[/name]?

I really love it. I’ve actually thought about this for a future daughter too. [name]Cora[/name] is different enough to set her apart but if she ever feels too out there, so could always go by [name]Caroline[/name].

Speaking as a [name]Caroline[/name] I would hate to be called [name]Cora[/name].

rollo

[name]Caroline[/name] is one of my favorite names, but I think Cara would be a better option for a nn.

I would either name her [name]Caroline[/name] (which I [name]Love[/name]) or [name]Cora[/name] … If I named her [name]Caroline[/name], I would DEFINITELY call her that. Would dh go for [name]Coraline[/name] instead and get the nn [name]Cora[/name]. Personally, I prefer [name]Caroline[/name]…

What? [name]How[/name] is this far-fetched? [name]Cora[/name] is the first 4 letters of [name]Caroline[/name]. Maybe I’m just super lenient with nickname, but I think [name]Caroline[/name] with the nickname [name]Cora[/name] is totally doable. I like it!

I really don’t think that this is far fetched at all! [name]Cora[/name] is just a lovely name and I think that it works really well with [name]Caroline[/name] (which is also equally as beautiful!). I think that you have a great name picked out, and a gorgeous nick name to go with it!

I think [name]Cora[/name] works fine as a nickname for [name]Caroline[/name]. If you and your DH agree, go for it.

Well, the first 4 letters are [name]Caro[/name] not [name]Cora[/name]…but it’s close.