Cora??

Okay there is a new name on my list! [name]Cora[/name]/[name]Kora[/name]- I like it with C. I heard it the other day and think its a beautiful name.

What do you think?

I think it’s really pretty!! [name]Just[/name] don’t ruin it by spelling it [name]Kora[/name]. :slight_smile:

I love [name]Cora[/name] (with a C), as well as [name]Coral[/name], [name]Coralie[/name] and [name]Coraline[/name] :slight_smile: They’re all some of my favorite names for girls!

I think [name]Cora[/name] is really pretty. [name]Kora[/name] looks weird to me though.

[name]Cora[/name] (with a C) is lovely, and is on my current list of favorites! It was my great-grandmother’s name and I think a slight vintage feel does come through. However, to me it also sounds classic enough to not have that fusty, old-lady feel that some other vintage names have. I also think it is simple and fresh enough to sound modern and current. So I think it is the perfect blend of vintage, classic, and modern-- a great choice!

I’m amazed anyone could only have just heard of this. It’s a name that always feels very ordinary to me because of its simplicity, though it’s sufficiently uncommon in my generation that I’ve never met a [name]Cora[/name] or even heard of a young one. It is rising on the charts - I would’ve figured this for a forgotten name.

I [name]LOVE[/name] it! I’m planning to use it if my baby is a girl.

Oh, I love [name]Cora[/name]! It’s one of my favorites! :slight_smile: I’ve always loved [name]Cora[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Cora[/name] [name]Josephine[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I love this name [name]Cora[/name] (of course with C)I”m planning to use it for my baby girl.It”s really cute.

I love - [name]Cora[/name] [name]Rilley[/name].It sounds great !