Coral Jane or Kendall Jane?

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer: Coral Jane or Kendall Jane?

Respondents: 30 (This poll is closed)

• Coral Jane: 25 (83%)
  • Kendall Jane: 5 (17%)

I love [name]Kendall[/name] [name]Jane[/name], to me the name sounds like it would fit a beautiful little surfer girl perfectly.

[name]Coral[/name]. Not only is it a more substantial and distinctive name that [name]Kendall[/name], but [name]Kendall[/name] [name]Jane[/name] has too many Ns for me.

If you are not entirely set on [name]Coral[/name] though, what about [name]Cora[/name] or [name]Coralie[/name]? They have a similiar feel but I just like them better.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Coral[/name]'s a little more my style. It’s a familiar but uncommon name - rarely ranked, I’ll guess it hangs just outside the top 1000 much of the time. It’s nice to be able to have a short name that’s still uncommon. At one point, I’d automatically have chosen it, when I preferred very feminine names. Now I had to think about it.

[name]Kendall[/name] [name]Jane[/name] has a lovely flow and sound.

What nn’s would you choose?

I voted for [name]Coral[/name]. [name]Kendall[/name] is cute but [name]Coral[/name] is much more pretty and feminine…

Here’s another vote for [name]Coral[/name]! :slight_smile: If you’re looking for something vintage, I’d go with [name]Coral[/name], and if you’re looking for something modern, it seems like [name]Kendall[/name] would be a better fit.

I think that [name]Coral[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is beautiful! :slight_smile:

(I love the suggestions of [name]Cora[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Jane[/name], too.) :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Although I love nicknames, not a whole lot came to mind for these two options. For [name]Coral[/name] [name]Jane[/name], we could nickname her [name]Cori[/name] or CJ though I’m not a big fan of CJ. I can’t think of any for [name]Kendall[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you have any ideas? Thanks and [name]Happy[/name] [name]Valentine[/name]'s!

I agree completely on [name]Coral[/name] being familiar, but not common. I would like a name that my grandmother can make sense of, but nothing overused. Thanks for your post!

I tend to prefer feminine to more unisex like [name]Kendall[/name] so voted for [name]Coral[/name].

[name]Coral[/name] (or [name]Coralie[/name] if you’re open to it) is sweet and simple and all around perfect. With the reference to the sea and you living in So [name]Cal[/name], it just seems like such a sweet fit. [name]Kendall[/name] is too unisex (plus the Amazon [name]Kindle[/name] references).