Coralie

Does anyone have an opinion or association with this name. it’s an old aunts name and considering using it for my baby girl due in april.

[name]Hi[/name] there,

I think [name]Coralie[/name] is a beautiful name! It’s got the old-fashioned charm and stylishness of [name]Cora[/name] with the -lie ending to make it more French-vogue and feminine. Delightful. Also, it’s unique without being strange or hard to spell. Fantastic name choice.

[name]Hi[/name]! I love [name]Coralie[/name], too, and think it’s a great vintage name. I love [name]Cora[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name], too. :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I think it is a gorgeous name!

I know a [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Rose[/name]—she’s about 7 and goes by [name]Corie[/name].

It’s very pretty.

just wondering how you would pronounce this name? it looks gorgeous…but i’m confused. is it cora-LYE or cora-[name]LEE[/name] ?

I’ve only heard it pronounced as cora-lee.

Take care! :slight_smile:

I’ve only heard it pronounced as cora-lee.

Take care! :-)[/quote]

I have never heard it pronounced [name]Cora[/name] [name]Lee[/name] and definitely not as [name]Cora[/name] lye.

It is commonly pronounced as [name]Corra[/name] [name]Lee[/name], the ‘o’ sound is the same as in the word coffee.