Coralie

See the results of this poll: Coralie

Respondents: 44 (This poll is closed)

• Coralie Snow : 12 (27%)
  • Coralie Winter : 13 (30%)
  • Coralie Pearl : 13 (30%)
  • Coralie Margo: 6 (14%)

I think [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is very pretty and has a lovely flow! I like the mix of hot and cold in this combo if that makes sense! :slight_smile: [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f] and [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_f]Margo[/name_f] have repetitive “oh” sounds in them. [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] sounds like a description of a gemstone rather than a name.

[name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is a clear standout! I like [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] too, but the two names have a marine theme - [name_f]Coral[/name_f] and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], eh, it’s a bit too mathcy.

Thank you [name_u]Mischa[/name_u]. I appreciate your opinions and thoughts, very helpful.

[name_f]Michelle[/name_f], thank you also.

I like them all, I really do. It’s hard to put any above the rest.

[name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is very elegant sounding, but [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_f]Margo[/name_f] is fun and rounded.

[name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is gorgeous!

Thank you everyone.

I am going with [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u].

I was going to say that I was really loving the vintage-beachy feel of [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] (and I still do really love it!), but it looks like you’re going with [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] instead. I really love [name_u]Winter[/name_u], too–I just wasn’t loving it so much with [name_f]Coralie[/name_f]. [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is a lovely combo, though! Good luck!