Corbin

What do you think of [name]Corbin[/name]?
Does it sound trendy?
My other kids’ names are [name]Cassandra[/name] ([name]Cassie[/name]) and [name]Chester[/name] ([name]Chet[/name]). Does [name]Corbin[/name] sound okay with those names?
What nickname would you use for [name]Corbin[/name]?

I’d use [name]Corrie[/name] as a NN.

Names that are similar to [name]Corbin[/name] I think…

What about?

[name]Colin[/name]
[name]Connor[/name]
[name]Cole[/name]
[name]Canon[/name]
[name]Cashel[/name]
[name]Caswell[/name]
[name]Cedrick[/name]

I love your kids’ names! I think that [name]Corbin[/name] is handsome, but next to [name]Chester[/name], it does seem like it’s on the trendy side to me.

Take care! :slight_smile:

I have to admit, my neighbor’s son is named “[name]Corbin[/name]” and I always thought it was something akin to “trendy” or “made-up” simply because it wasn’t a name I was familiar with. In reality it is a classic name derived from the greek ‘corvus’ meaning “raven”. Originally “Corbinian”, it is the name of a saint and former pope. (Check out: corbin | Search Results | Legitimate Baby Names )
Now that I know the history and origin of the name, I rather like it and I think it works really well with your other children’s names.
Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I really like this name a lot and would consider using it myself.
Maybe [name]Binny[/name] as a nn?

I know an adult [name]Corbin[/name]. Since he’s the only one I know, it doesn’t seem particularly trendy to me. He went by [name]Corby[/name] as a kid, and now he’s exclusively known as Corb. I like Corb a lot as a name–better than [name]Corbin[/name], actually.

Random fact: there’s a modertaly well-known (in [name]Canada[/name] at least) Canadian singer named Corb Lund.