Cordelia Primrose

What are your thoughts on the name [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]?

3 Likes

I love it! [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is usually a little too sweet for me, but I think it balances really nicely with the more serious and literary [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]. A very pretty name :smiling_face:

Stunning!

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] is such a pretty, elegant, literacy name that feels impactful and graceful. I love the meaning ‘daughter of the sea’ I absolutely love the sea so for me this is just a perfect meaning. Also [name_f]Cordy[/name_f] is a fun nickname! [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] makes a lovely twist on the usual [name_f]Rose[/name_f] that you find in the middle name slot. [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is beautiful, romantic, has gorgeous floral imagery and the lovely meaning first rose. She makes a gorgeous middle name for [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f].

2 Likes

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is beautiful! I love [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] flows very nicely with it, lovely imagery too.

Dreamy! :heart_eyes: [name_u]An[/name_u] elegant, regal name with a perfect touch of sweetness and fairy princess vibes! Ultra feminine and gorgeous!

I recently suggested [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] to a friend and she ended up using it! It’s such a lovely name - and she is going for [name_u]Coco[/name_u] for now, [name_f]Cordy[/name_f] or [name_f]Cora[/name_f] later. I like this combo - it’s stunning! I first felt they slightly compete with each other, and that [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] should be saved as another first name…

1 Like

very beautiful :heart_eyes:

I think it’s very pretty! I find it quite old fashioned but stylish, and it could work well on a little girl or an old woman. It sounds very [name_u]Anne[/name_u] of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables to me, since she wanted to be named [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] sounds like a middle name she would think of

[name_u]Wonderful[/name_u].

Sooo stunning. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

[name_f]Pretty[/name_f], princessy and strong

Very pretty! I agree with others that the vibes feel very balanced.

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f]. Very over the top but I appreciate that. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] combo however is [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Thebe[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f]!

We named our unborn daughter [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] but had she gotten to be born, we would have done anything to avoid [name_u]Cory[/name_u] or [name_f]Cordy[/name_f] as nns. [name_f]Delia[/name_f], [name_f]Della[/name_f], [name_f]Coral[/name_f], Cora…