Cordelia

See the results of this poll: Cordelia Willow Oceane?

Respondents: 16 (This poll is closed)

• Yes - I will leave my opinions & any suggestions : 14 (88%)
  • No - I will leave opinions & suggestions: 2 (13%)

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] is beauuuuuuuuutiful!!! I completely agree on the ‘e’ adding elegance to [name_f]Oceane[/name_f] and would definitely still pronounce it O-Cean as well! It’s so beautiful and elegant I would totally just use that.

Yes. The combo is very beautiful! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] is a gorgeous name!! I really enjoy [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Oceane[/name_f]!!! It’s stunning.
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you mind that [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Oceane[/name_f] have sea related meanings though? I don’t think its too much, just wondering.

A few suggestions (not sure you need them though!)

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] Skylark/[name_u]Skye[/name_u]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Tansy[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_u]Frost[/name_u]

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] is great! Some suggestions:
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Tempest[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Solstice[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_u]Vale[/name_u]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_u]Teal[/name_u]

I also like the suggestion of [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f] Skylark

I think I may stay with [name_f]Oceane[/name_f] as the 2nd middle (after thinking about it for a day)

Not at all - I forgot until I updated my Name [name_m]Reason[/name_m] document. I was more worried about [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_f]Oceane[/name_f]… But I am kind of digging the double nature as long as one name has had a lot of time as a name and has that ‘It’s in nature but It IS a name’ vibe and I feel [name_f]Willow[/name_f] has. If it were something more like [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Oceane[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f] - I would be a tad more worried as [name_f]Lark[/name_f] feels more of an adventurous nature name (I hope I am making sense)