Cordis Allison?

[name_f]Renata[/name_f] is gorgeous, I don’t think you should let that fear stop you from using it. Hopefully the Twilight fans won’t have children until they’re not Twilight fans anymore… :wink: I also love love love [name_f]Ondine[/name_f]!!

NN for [name_f]Corisande[/name_f] - [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]!!

Oooh [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] is cute! I love [name_f]Ondine[/name_f] too, what sometimes puts this over the edge vs. [name_f]Renata[/name_f] for me is that it doesn’t end in a vowel sound, same as our DD.

This is so tough!

Sidenote, won’t you know it, this baby will be a boy and all this agonizing will be for naught! :slight_smile:

I see what you mean, and there’s something beautifully slinky about [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] and [name_f]Ondine[/name_f] together. They bring e such perfect imagery… But I like the shared r’s in [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] and [name_f]Renata[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Severine[/name_f] and [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] would be so sweet as well.

What will you do if it’s a boy? [name_m]Isidore[/name_m]? [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] and [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] would possibly be the best named siblings ever.

Yes! [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] (H and FIL also have [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] as a middle name)…too good right?! (I’m planning to use nn Sid, H is going for Dory)

[name_f]Cordis[/name_f] mean heart, what about other names meaning heart? Asgre, Arlida, [name_f]Cora[/name_f], [name_f]Corisande[/name_f]…

I’m really warming to [name_f]Corisande[/name_f]! [name_m]How[/name_m] is Asgre pronounced?