Cotton

What do you think of the name [name]Cotton[/name], for a boy?
What do you think of:

[name]Cotton[/name] [name]Adam[/name]
[name]Cotton[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Cotton[/name] [name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Cotton[/name] [name]Isaiah[/name]
[name]Cotton[/name] [name]Issac[/name]
[name]Cotton[/name] [name]James[/name]

Any other middle name suggestions?

I’m really sorry, but I don’t like it. I know the -en names are all the rage right now, but [name]Cotton[/name] just doesn’t work for a name imo. If it has a special meaning to you, I think it would be a great middle name choice. [name]Just[/name] reverse any of the names (I like your whole list!) and make [name]Cotton[/name] the middle name. This is just my opinion, of course.

If it doesn’t have a special meaning and it is just the sound you like, try [name]Carlton[/name].

I like it!
I first heard about it on [name]King[/name] of the [name]Hill[/name], but I still like it. When [name]Colton[/name] was new to me I kept reading it as [name]Cotton[/name]. It would fit a southern boy better though… or you may get some strange looks

I think this is one of those names that would be perfect, but it might be a bit too bold. I must admit that it has a very warm, yet rugged feel to it. I picture it on a handsome rugged cowboy who has a sweet side…lol. I have never met a person named [name]Cotton[/name]. The only time I have heard it used as a name was in the movie called “Scream.” The suspected killer was named [name]Cotton[/name]. I could see this working as a name one day, but it will be a few years before this would “fit” in with other names imo. But if you want to set the trend, I say go for it :slight_smile: