Could Eliza and Sadie be sisters?

Having real trouble coming up with a name for our baby gir due next month. Already have a DS [name_u]Toby[/name_u] and DD [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]. Could [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] work? Does it have the same feel? Would [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] work as a middle name?

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] are fine together.

I don’t care for [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] as a middle name though. The double “e” throws me off in the combination [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f].

love sadie with your other children’s names! but i don’t like emmeline in the middle. maybe katherine or madeline or louise/louisa?

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] definitely works! That would make three spunky, off-beat, vintage-feeling nickname names - I think they’re perfect together.

I think [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] is fine but I also like the suggestions of [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] (or [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]) or [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] would be marvellous!

I love the name [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] with your names. I’d caution using [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] tho… Been trying to come up with a middle for our [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] and when I wrote that one out I see 'Sad Mad’from the beginning of both names. Middles we’ve considered are [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], [name_f]Raquel[/name_f], and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f],

Definitely! [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] is nms, but goes very well with [name_u]Toby[/name_u] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f].

I agree with pps about the middle name. [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is another option.

Absolutely works!