Could this be THE NAME?

I was so sure what to name our first son ([name]Blake[/name]). Our second son was harder ([name]Grant[/name]). Now we have a third son on the way. We are considering the name [name]HEATH[/name]. I am not sure I love it. Some people ask me to repeat the name. It is a bit hard to hear. I keep looking for other/better names, but I haven’t found anything yet.

I would really appreciate your thoughts and comments on the name [name]Heath[/name]. Thank you.

I love it. [name]One[/name] of my dearest gentleman friends is named [name]Heath[/name], he is a soft hearted polite man and his name has aged beautifully.

[name]Heath[/name] does go well with [name]Blake[/name] and [name]Grant[/name].

lol It’s like you were pulling my family names from a hat. :stuck_out_tongue:

The [name]Heath[/name] in my family is a very honest, hard working, man. A great choice!

I agree with the above comments-- [name]Heath[/name] works really well in sibset with [name]Blake[/name] and [name]Grant[/name].

I like it! It works really well with the other two

I love [name]Heath[/name], and it works well with [name]Blake[/name] and [name]Grant[/name].

Other suggestions, but I think [name]Heath[/name] is perfect:

[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Piers[/name]
[name]Rhys[/name]
[name]Ford[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]West[/name]
[name]Clark[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Ward[/name]
[name]North[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Flint[/name]
[name]Gage[/name]
[name]Loch[/name]
[name]Lake[/name]
[name]Lane[/name]
[name]Lief[/name]
[name]Trent[/name]

[name]Heath[/name] sounds great with your other boys. Maybe [name]Hugh[/name]? I like the way that sounds too.

Thank you for your replies so far. I think I am liking the name even more now! Thanks, [name]Beth[/name]

[name]Heath[/name] is a terrific name, and sounds very nice with [name]Blake[/name] and [name]Grant[/name].

I think they go great together!

Wonderful choice. I am surprised people aren’t more familiar with it because of [name]Heath[/name] Ledger. It is one of my favorite names. :slight_smile:

I really like [name]Heath[/name]! In addition to some of the other suggestions (I love [name]West[/name] for you), I also like [name]Cole[/name], [name]Dane[/name], or [name]Max[/name].