Could this sibset work?

I’ve had a soft spot for the name [name]Matilda[/name] for a year or two now but could never really imagine using it, especially in [name]Ireland[/name].
But we’ve recently discovered a [name]Matilda[/name] in our family tree and my aunt said to me “oh, a lovely name for any for any future child” and the rest of the family seemed to agree, so I’ve now come around to the idea of actually using it in the future.

I’m not a fan of the NN [name]Mattie[/name], but [name]LOVE[/name] the idea of a little [name]Tilly[/name].
Problem is, I’m dead set on using the name [name]Tessa[/name] for a girl … could [name]Tessa[/name] and [name]Tilly[/name] work in the same sibset?
A [name]Matilda[/name] of mine would go by both [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Tilly[/name] equally.
I’m not a huge fan of same initial sibsets, but possibly if they weren’t directly beside each other in the sibset: E.g. [name]Tessa[/name], (child), [name]Tilly[/name].

Thoughts, wise Berries?

Yes. This sibset would work.

Yes, it works for sisters to be named [name]Tessa[/name] and nn [name]Tilly[/name]. They’re very cute together.

Yes it works. I was disucssing womehting along these lines with a friend and she said that with her two girls she either introduces them both wiht their nicknames or both wiht their full names, so while you may call matilda tilly sometimes, when you introduce them you would say tessa and matilda so it would not seem liek two t names.