Countdown continues and name search is still on....

See the results of this poll: These are in no particular order…

Respondents: 61 (This poll is closed)

• Ivy Alexis Rain: 20 (33%)
  • Laura Alexis Rain: 12 (20%)
  • Cecily Alexis Rain: 13 (21%)
  • Lavender Alexis Rain: 7 (11%)
  • Elita Alexis Rain: 1 (2%)
  • Crimson Alexis Rain: 3 (5%)
  • Daisy Alexis Rain: 5 (8%)

I’m not sure how to vote, but my favorites are still [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Cecily[/name], because I think they sound best with the middle names. However, [name]Cecily[/name] McCreary is still better than [name]Ivy[/name] McCreary in my opinion because of the extra syllable.

Good luck!

I really like the [name]Ivy[/name] combo. I think it flows super well, and I really like the name [name]Ivy[/name] McCreary. Nice work, lol.

Mama of Many, did your husband like [name]Cecily[/name]? It seems that poll voters do, and [name]Ivy[/name]!

Hubby loves [name]Ivy[/name], but not [name]Cecily[/name].

I love [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name] please don’t choose clinging ivy. I think the other two names are strong but [name]Ivy[/name] is weak imo.

I voted for [name]Laura[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name]

more

[name]Kate[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name]
[name]Romy[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name]
[name]Margot[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name]
[name]Julia[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name]
[name]Hope[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name]
[name]Faith[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name]
[name]Jodie[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name]
[name]Verity[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name]
[name]Ellen[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name]
[name]Tobey[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name]
[name]Trudy[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name]
[name]Sally[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name]

Well, that’s a shame, but [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name] McCreary is still very nice! [name]Ivy[/name] McCreary - do you like that?

[name]Just[/name] in case you want a few more to look at:

[name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name] McCreary ([name]Dora[/name], [name]Dottie[/name], [name]Dot[/name])
[name]Sigourney[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name] McCreary
[name]Verity[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name] McCreary ([name]Vera[/name])

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]. For me, it’s like [name]Lily[/name] was a few years ago. I imagine a little girl with a fresh, feminine name. And then I imagine her as a young woman getting asked her name by a hot boy and when she says “[name]Ivy[/name]” it has that pretty but independent and unusual vibe about it that makes her even more intriguing. And then I imagine her interviewing for a job, and [name]Ivy[/name] seeming professional but interesting enough to want an interview after you see the CV. That’s just my opinion, but I think [name]Ivy[/name] fits all of those criteria beautifully.

I thought you had decided on [name]Chante[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Raine[/name]? Maybe I’m thinking of something else though…

We did, but if you read the thread over in the girls names sections. It states why we changed :frowning:

Hey i voted on [name]Laura[/name] [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Rain[/name] and i like [name]Daisy[/name] too. Think [name]Laura[/name] McCreary flows well and has the cute option of [name]Lola[/name] as a nn. Good luck:)

Thanks for the vote! I like it, too!

What was the name of the thread I missed the reason for the change?

“Back to needing a name”

[name]Laura[/name], [name]Rebecca[/name] and [name]Tiana[/name] all sound like they go together, esp [name]Laura[/name] and [name]Rebecca[/name].

I like [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Laura[/name], and [name]Cecily[/name] all equally. However, with your name ending in a Y having a first name that also ends in a Y (as with [name]Ivy[/name] or [name]Cecily[/name]) might sound a little sing songy, not necessarily in a bad way, but just wanted to point that out.

I think that [name]Christiana[/name] would go really well with [name]Rebecca[/name] and [name]Tiana[/name], it is unusual these days but I think it is very pretty.

ps I just realised that the last part of the name is exactly the same as [name]Tiana[/name], so that would not work then.

I am so sorry that the family did not like [name]Chante[/name] I thought it fitted beautifully.

Some more options

[name]Chanel[/name]
[name]Lucinda[/name]
[name]Deborah[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Loren[/name]
[name]Corina[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]

I voted for [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Daisy[/name] before I saw your last name was McCreary; for me that would be a lot of “e” sounds. I love [name]Laura[/name]; that was our #1 choice for our girl … until she was born and we met her and that just wasn’t her name at all!