Country issues (the new forums don't get along with Chile for some reason)

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone,
I’d like to report a weird issue I’ve been experimenting since the update. When I access the Nameberry forums through my job laptop, which has a VPN (located in the United States), I can scroll down the website without issues. However, for some weird reason, when I access the forums through my own connection (in Chile) I can’t scroll down properly; older posts don’t appear at all. I think there’s something really weird going on. It’s not the browser (in both cases I’m using the latest version of Firefox) nor the operating system; this issue has presented on different operating systems (I’m using my job laptop right now, but the VPN isn’t enabled). It’s the location, however weird it might sound.
Could you admins check that? It’s very odd. Thank you!

This is just like Netflix. We have a limited catalogue as well compared to the US one :laughing:

I just want Call the midwife back

Oh, and I forgot to mention that, in order to see a thread properly, I need to refresh the page. That’s another Chilean issue.

@katinka has been looking into this! [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t worry, it’s been an issue for people in other countries too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay, thanks! I’m glad I’m not the only one.

Thank you for reporting @EvaThyssen! I will keep you posted with our progress on this. You can see this topic for more details.

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you mean a topic (like this one) or are you still talking about the rolling feed which has the list of all the topic titles (like the page you screenshotted above)?

When you refresh the page that you screenshotted above, does the feed start automatically loading at the bottom as it should?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] katinka, I just checked and both issues have disappeared! Yay :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

Closing this now as the OP’s problem is resolved.

If anyone else is having trouble with the scrolling topic feed not loading, please post in this topic :point_down: