cousins twin boys !!

Hello berries!! Obviously I am new (and not near the age of having kids) and just joined today but I have lurked for a bit now lol.
Anyways I just though I’d share that my cousin had a set of twin boys last night that came at about 38 weeks.
She was high-risk and had some complications but I believe everything went well (I heard through my mom who saw it on Facebook lol.)
Welcome to the world Ambr0se Laur3nce and F0rrest Christ0pher.
The boys join twin sisters R0salie and El0ise along with single sister C0rdelia. Five under five! And two sets of twins!
During the entire pregnancy I was so nervous and excited for the names because her and I share quite similar naming styles which was scary and exhilarating all in one.
Congrats cousin. I wish you the best :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Congratulations to your family!

thank you so much!!

Congratulations to your cousin and the rest of your family!

I have one set of twins (6 months old) and two older sons, and I have three under two. I can’t imagine having two sets of twins :sweat_smile:

Your cousin has such a great taste in naming! Congrats!

5 under 5! How amazing and busy would that be!
I love all of her kids names !
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] and [name_u]Forest[/name_u] sound incredible together! I feel like they are all so soft and elegant

1 Like

Congratulations!

Congrats to your cousin!

Congratulations!

Absolutely gorgeous names! Congratulations to you and your family!

Yes, it definitely will be a hard time for her😆

She really does lol!

Yes, extremely busy! It really is a wonderful sibling set, isn’t it?

Thanks !!

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you !!

1 Like

Thank you so much !!

1 Like

Wow such a great sibset! Congratulations!

Thanks! She does have quite a good sibset!

These are fantastic names and what a gorgeous sibset! Congratulations to your cousin :blue_heart: