Cozy name for a puppy

We might be getting a bernedoodle puppy in the new year. If the puppy is a boy, I like George. I’m looking for something equally cozy and friendly for a girl name!

• Gladys
  • Dora
  • Alice
  • Martha
  • Rosemary
  • Philippa
  • Ruby
  • Hildy
  • Ruth
  • Gwendolyn
  • Cecily
  • Gertrude
  • Dottie/Dot
  • Harriet
  • Winifred
  • Mabel
  • Millie
  • Louisa
  • Prudence
  • Agatha

0 voters

So cute!! You already have plenty of great names to choose from, but if you’re looking for more:

[name_f]Maude[/name_f]
[name_f]Betsy[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_u]Penny[/name_u]
[name_f]Wendy[/name_f]

1 Like

These are so you :heart_eyes: I hope you don’t accidentally use a name you’d later want to use for a daughter!

With that and the “cosy” brief in mind, I think these would be particularly gorgeous for a snuggly bernedoodle…

[name_f]Dora[/name_f]
[name_f]Martha[/name_f]
[name_f]Hildy[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] “Gwen”
[name_f]Prudence[/name_f] “Prue”

I’ve been crushing on [name_f]Prue[/name_f] lately and think it would make a perfect pup name: short, sweet, charmingly offbeat. I do like [name_f]Prudence[/name_f] as a clunky-cute long form too.

[name_f]My[/name_f] next faves would be [name_f]Gwen[/name_f], [name_f]Dora[/name_f], [name_f]Hildy[/name_f], [name_f]Martha[/name_f] in that order.

1 Like

Thank you!! :blush: I know, I wasn’t sure if I should use an all-time fave or make a new list. I think we might be one-and-done with babies but I should probably save my favorites just in case. I’m so glad you love Prudence and Prue! I think it would be an adorable fit with our cat’s name, Florence. Florence & Prudence!

@AerieEerie Love all of your suggestions, thank you!

2 Likes

What a cutie :purple_heart:

I love [name_f]Prudence[/name_f] nn [name_f]Prue[/name_f] or [name_f]Millie[/name_f]. All these names are gorgeous!

1 Like