Create a boyfriend for her 1

Give this character’s boyfriend a name, age, description, and photo.

Ashley Hunter Denoyelles (26), known professionally as Hunter Deno, is an American actress who was born in Orlando and currently lives in Los Angeles.

@autumn.leaves

[name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] (25) is Hunter’s boyfriend. He is an aspiring musical artist and is considering auditioning for American Idol next season. He is from a tiny town called [name_u]Harmony[/name_u], Pennsylvania but he now lives in LA as well.

[name_f]India[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] (19) is Callum’s youngest sister who still lives back home in [name_u]Harmony[/name_u]. She’s currently working part-time for her uncle as a equestrian trainer, but she would one day like to be a stay-at-home mom. Create a boyfriend for her.

Marcus Matheo Dau (19) is India’s boyfriend. He is training to be a massage therapist. Marcus has been with India since high school.

Lola Jasmine Dau (18) is Marcus’ cousin. She is a competitive gymnast and dancer, mostly known for her contortion skills. Create a boyfriend for her.

@autumn.leaves

Hey i know u tagged autumn leaves but i figured i would have a go :slight_smile:

[name_m]Eric[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m] McDonnell (19) is Lola’s boyfriend. He loves reading and he has a little sister who does gymnastics and every time he came to pick her up he would talk to the cute girl there who turned out to be [name_f]Lola[/name_f]!

[name_f]Melinda[/name_f] ‘Mel’ [name_u]Louise[/name_u] O’Rourke (22) is a makeup artist and hair stylist who is actually Eric’s hairdresser! She is engaged to her long time girlfriend. Make a girlfriend for her
1 Like

[name_f]Britannia[/name_f] ’ [name_u]Britt[/name_u] ’ [name_f]Robyn[/name_f] Knowley (22) is Mel’s girlfriend. The two actually met thanks to Mel’s work as a stylist, thanks to [name_u]Robin[/name_u] being an independent indie music artist who’s built up a respectable following, and immediately clicked.

~

[name_f]Athena[/name_f] ’ Thena ’ [name_f]Charmaine[/name_f] Allington (26) is Robin’s godsister, who she shares a very close bond with. Thena’s been with her partner for 4 years and they only just learned they’re going to be expecting a child together! Make a non-binary partner for her.

1 Like