Create a classroom for a story

Because after I created a classroom by myself, I’m not doing it again.

I don’t know if I’ll actually write the story. If I do, it will be personal because most people wouldn’t like it.

I have three characters, all girls: Louise, Yana, and Dominique. Louise and Yana are besties, and pranksters. Dominique is Louise’s rival. Louise is a goofball who tends to get jealous easily and Yana is the popular girl’s rival.

I have some more ideas for classmates and I’d like you to think of a name which you like for each person. (Some people have their own storylines so you can choose that aswell).

Criteria: Girls
  • At least one popular girl. She might have a popular or trendy name.
  • At least one insecure girl. You can choose why she’s insecure. Is she unattractive, does she have an imperfection, or is it how the popular girls make her feel?. Is her name undesirable?.
  • One girl who is “really weak”, but has a revenge plan underway that gets her in trouble. Do any names sound “weak” to you?. Spoiler I’m thinking of Grace or Mary
  • A few more girls to make up the rest of the class. Their names could be anything you want.
Criteria: Boys
  • At least one bully. He might have a tough or mean sounding name. Something which makes others fearful.
  • At least one sports fanatic who has an accident (this could be a girl if you like). Do any names sound wild and sporty to you?.
  • At least one insecure boy who falls in love with the insecure girl (cliche, I know). Does she feel it too, or does she reject him for someone she wants to be like?. Is his name something nobody else wants?.
  • One boy whose parents are in prison (and might be going the same way). What names sound like criminal names to you?.
Criteria: Choose the gender
  • At least one foreign student. Please think of a name which is rarely seen in England.
  • At least one nerd. What names do you think sound academic or literate.
  • At least one vegan. I’m not sure what names a vegan is likely to have.
  • At least one LGBTQ+ student. This could be almost anything. If the student is trans, could you please list their deadname (for story purposes).
  • At least one student with a medical condition: This name could be anything but maybe you have heard stories of people getting a diagnosis for something. You could use this for inspiration.
Criteria: Staff
  • A few teachers. One is nice, one is mean, one gets fired (alchoholic), and a few more. You can choose what classes they teach. Surnames are the most important here but first names are more than welcome for conversations between staff.
  • A prinipal. Are they nice or not. What kind of names seem powerful.
  • A sad janitor who gets a pleasant surprise. Does he accept it or not, and how is it perceived (one of the teachers proposes). Maybe names like Dave, or Steve.

You can also organise sibsets.

1 Like
Girls
Popular Girls
  • [name_u]Rae[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Emily[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Jayda[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Neveah[/name_f]

[name_u]Rae[/name_u] has an older brother named [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] who she looks up to.

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is an only child with no mother. She is her daddy’s princess.

[name_f]Emily[/name_f] has younger twin siblings named [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_m]Roger[/name_m].

[name_f]Jayda[/name_f] and [name_f]Neveah[/name_f] are twins and have a baby brother named [name_m]Kanye[/name_m].

Insecure [name_f]Girl[/name_f]

[name_f]Cadie[/name_f]

She is insecure mostly due to pretty much everyone in her life ridiculing her for everything.

[name_f]Cadie[/name_f] has three older siblings: [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_m]Martin[/name_m], and [name_u]Franklin[/name_u] “Frankie”. They all bully her except for [name_u]Frankie[/name_u], but he is away at college.

[name_f]Girl[/name_f] Who Is “Really Weak”, But Has A Revenge Plan Underway That Gets Her In Trouble.

[name_f]Alyssa[/name_f]

She places a threatening note in the locker of everyone who she wants to get even with. And goes about making life tough for them until she’s caught.

[name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] has no siblings.

The Rest Of The Girls
  • [name_f]Mercy[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Raven[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Opal[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]

[name_f]Mercy[/name_f] has an older sister named [name_f]Prudence[/name_f].

[name_u]Raven[/name_u] has no siblings.

[name_f]Opal[/name_f] has a younger sister named [name_f]Molly[/name_f].

[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] has no siblings.

Boys
Bully

[name_u]Shane[/name_u]

[name_u]Shane[/name_u] has an older brother named [name_m]Gregor[/name_m], who has a criminal record.

Sports Fanatic Who Has [name_u]An[/name_u] Accident

[name_u]Tony[/name_u]

[name_u]Tony[/name_u] has an older sister named [name_f]Leah[/name_f].

Insecure [name_m]Boy[/name_m]

[name_u]Lyle[/name_u]

He is in love with [name_f]Cadie[/name_f], who also secretly has a crush on him.

[name_u]Lyle[/name_u] has an older brother named [name_u]Joseph[/name_u], who is cruel to him.

[name_m]Boy[/name_m] Whose Parents Are In Prison

[name_m]Vanderbilt[/name_m]

[name_m]Vanderbilt[/name_m] (I have no idea where that name came from) has no siblings.

Choose The Gender
Foreign Student.

[name_f]Hye[/name_f]

[name_f]Hye[/name_f] has a younger brother named [name_m]Kwan[/name_m].

Nerd

[name_m]Norman[/name_m]

[name_m]Norman[/name_m] has an older sister named [name_f]Marcella[/name_f] and a younger brother named [name_u]Sylvester[/name_u].

Vegans
  • [name_f]Marissa[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]
  • [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m]

[name_f]Marissa[/name_f] has no siblings.

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] has a younger brother named [name_m]Isaac[/name_m].

[name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] has a younger brother named [name_u]Jude[/name_u].

LGBTQ+
  • [name_u]Parker[/name_u], who is a boy who likes boys. He has a huge crush on [name_u]Tony[/name_u].
  • [name_f]Vera[/name_f], who is a girl who likes girls. She has a huge crush on one of the popular girls.

[name_u]Parker[/name_u] has no siblings.

[name_f]Vera[/name_f] has an older sister named [name_f]Virginia[/name_f].

Student With A Medical Condition

[name_m]Lucas[/name_m], who is diabetic.

[name_m]Lucas[/name_m] has a very overprotective older brother named [name_u]Evan[/name_u].

[name_m]Staff[/name_m]
Nice Teacher

Mr. [name_m]Johnson[/name_m]

Mean Teacher

Mrs. White

Alcoholic Who Gets Fired

Mr. Cromwell

Other Teachers
  • Mrs. Hightower
  • Ms. Serafini
  • Mr. [name_m]Rogers[/name_m]
  • Mr. Halloway
  • Ms. [name_u]Everly[/name_u]
  • Mr. [name_u]Curtis[/name_u]
Principal

Principal [name_m]Clark[/name_m].

She is very nice. Often too nice.

Janitor

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] Willems.

Ms. [name_u]Everly[/name_u] proposes to him and he accepts. The two were highschool sweethearts who have recently rekindled their romance.

[name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to change anything you want.

I hope this comes in handy🙂!

I don’t know how to quote parts of posts :worried:

I meant choose a name. This might be a little hard considering how “the rest of the ___” need multiple names. I had this problem with an older classroom.

1 Like

I’m not sure I quite understand. Is there a list that you would like me to choose names from?

No. You think of them yourself. It’s mostly based on vibes and imagery, like “what name seems like a highschool bully”.

this might simplify it a little

So, you might be thinking of a name for the popular girl. Since she’s popular, she needs a popular or trendy name. She’s also a tiny bit mean, so no names that make you think of nice people.

I understand that thinking of names from the top of your head can be hard and I do think I worded the thread a bit badly.

If you like, how about you choose one of the three names I did list (Louise, [name_f]Yana[/name_f], and Dominique) and choose a criteria that you think fits them.

1 Like

I edited the thread a little to try and make is easier to understand. I added some vague name ideas for each person.

1 Like

Okay. I think I worded my original answer a little confusingly, sorry.

For the popular girls, I was thinking of [name_u]Rae[/name_u], [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_f]Jayda[/name_f], and [name_f]Neveah[/name_f]. I’ve known people with three out of the five names that were (are) pretty nasty, so it’s easy for me to imagine them as the popular kids in this story.
[name_f]My[/name_f] idea for sibsets is that [name_u]Rae[/name_u] has an older brother named [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] who she looks up to.
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is an only child with no mother. She is her daddy’s princess.
[name_f]Emily[/name_f] has younger twin siblings named [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_m]Roger[/name_m].
[name_f]Jayda[/name_f] and [name_f]Neveah[/name_f] are twins and have a baby brother named [name_m]Kanye[/name_m].

For the insecure girl, I was thinking of [name_f]Cadie[/name_f].
She is insecure mostly due to pretty much everyone in her life ridiculing her for everything.
[name_f]Cadie[/name_f] has three older siblings: [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_m]Martin[/name_m], and [name_u]Franklin[/name_u] “Frankie”. They all bully her except for [name_u]Frankie[/name_u], but he is away at college.

For the girl who is “really weak”, but has a revenge plan underway that gets her in trouble, I was thinking of [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f].
She places a threatening note in the locker of everyone who she wants to get even with. And goes about making life tough for them until she’s caught.
[name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] has no siblings.

For The Rest Of The Girls, I was thinking of [name_f]Mercy[/name_f], [name_u]Raven[/name_u], [name_f]Opal[/name_f], and [name_u]Emerson[/name_u].
[name_f]Mercy[/name_f] has an older sister named [name_f]Prudence[/name_f].
[name_u]Raven[/name_u] has no siblings.
[name_f]Opal[/name_f] has a younger sister named [name_f]Molly[/name_f].
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] has no siblings.

Is this better? I will come back and do the other groups in a little while.

Girls:

1. Popular [name_f]Girl[/name_f]: [name_u]Madison[/name_u] (Maddie)
  2. Insecure [name_f]Girl[/name_f]: [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] (Aggie) - She feels insecure because of her glasses and braces.
  3. Revengeful [name_f]Girl[/name_f]: [name_f]Mildred[/name_f] (Millie) - She’s perceived as weak but secretly plots revenge against the bullies.
  4. Additional Girls:
  • [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Zoe[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Maya[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] (Bella)
  • [name_u]Harper[/name_u]

Boys:

1. Bully: [name_m]Brock[/name_m]
  2. Sports Fanatic: [name_u]Hunter[/name_u]
  3. Insecure [name_m]Boy[/name_m]: [name_m]Mortimer[/name_m] (Morty) - He feels insecure about his weight and appearance.
  4. [name_m]Boy[/name_m] with Parents in Prison: [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] (Dex)

Gender Neutral:

1. Foreign Student: [name_u]Aiko[/name_u] (Japanese name rarely seen in England)
  2. Nerd: [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] (Theo)
  3. Vegan: [name_u]Willow[/name_u]
  4. LGBTQ+ Student: [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] (Transgender, deadname: Jessica)
  5. Student with Medical Condition: [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] (Asthma)

[name_m]Staff[/name_m]:

1. Nice Teacher: Mrs. [name_u]Anderson[/name_u]
  2. Mean Teacher: Mr. [name_m]Smith[/name_m]
  3. Fired (Alcoholic) Teacher: Ms. [name_m]Jenkins[/name_m]
  4. Additional Teachers:
  • Miss [name_u]Patel[/name_u]
  • Mr. [name_m]Rodriguez[/name_m]
  • Mrs. [name_u]Campbell[/name_u]

Principal: Principal [name_m]Goodwin[/name_m] (Nice) Principal [name_u]Steele[/name_u] (Powerful)

Janitor: [name_m]Dave[/name_m] (Sad janitor who gets a pleasant surprise but initially struggles to accept it)

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to NB (I sent you a message about another post before I saw this so just ignore my guess about you being new).

These are good.

Maybe [name_m]Brock[/name_m] and [name_u]Dexter[/name_u] are friends.

1 Like