Create a Family With a Twist MEMES

Sorry [name_m]Armand[/name_m].

1 Like

Courtesy of queen @kitkatcookie who is a complete goddess of these threads. As someone who hasn’t gotten into these threads until Feb 2022, I feel like a total noob ngl lol. (Insert noob jokes here haha)
4 Likes

When @kitkatcookie is too nice and worries she’s annoying us by tagging us all in games but she literally never is:

4 Likes

Yas!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Haha I remember this meme though. The Maximilien Robespierre reference was great though, inspired a lot of characters in that thread who were Robespierre fans in one way or another. How does it feel starting that trend? P.S. Lilou is underrated and awesome; I had to make this completely crazy meme of her, don’t ask questions cuz there’s no words to describe her epic.

Lilou was created by @moonwriteen.

5 Likes

9 Likes

For context , I’m talking about this post right here @CherryBomb50 mad respect for ya

6w5a96

6 Likes

Thanks but I cannot take credit. Real inventor is @lucyxo, who did it a year and a half before I even joined these games. The only concept I have ever brought to these games that I know for sure 100% that nobody else did before me is hide a secret message within a character bio, which ironically was done with twins. Read only the capital words in their bio if you haven’t already and you’ll see what I mean.

6 Likes

For those who don’t know/forgot: This is You choose the names for this street! and this is Name the class (twist). The latter also had a chat.

And no, I’m not pouting. I’m just as responsible for this abandonment lol! :crazy_face::smile:

6 Likes

OH MY GOD NAME THE CLASS TWIST THAT WAS LIKE MY FIRST POST WHY DID I FORGET IT—:sob::frowning_with_open_mouth:

I did the fortieth student but I’m not gonna create another class yet bc I think someone else is in charge of that? Idk

3 Likes

The poor name the class twist game :joy:

2 Likes

Hahaha oh snap sorry to see it gone for so long! :sweat_smile:

Oops.
5 Likes

The adoption game omg I forgot about that one too hahah

2 Likes

We need more memory juice FR
4 Likes

tbh i like the universe that’s expanding on mine

1 Like

When people have so many awesome characters. :heart::heart:
I don’t wanna sound like I’m pleading for likes cuz I’m not but like this meme and I’ll message you a list of my top fave characters of yours. :smile: (Which will be hard cuz you’re all epic but you and your characters deserve appreciation.)

7 Likes

download

2 Likes

2 Likes

download-1

3 Likes