Create Your Own "Amazing Race" Teams

So, I was inspired by the new season of the Amazing [name_m]Race[/name_m] that started just a few weeks ago. For those of you that don’t know, the Amazing [name_m]Race[/name_m] is a reality show where teams of two race around the world, competing in a few different challenges every episode, and the team to arrive last at the destination of the episode gets eliminated (there are non-elimination legs though).

In this game, you will come up with the names of the two people on the team, explain their personalities, and then explain how their personalities will clash/compliment each other on a stressful race around the world. Then describe which challenges they will excel at (physical or mental). The next person will take the description you wrote, and replace the names with different names (You can change the gender/age/job of the person/people, just keep the same personality. [name_m]Just[/name_m] note that when you change the age, the physical ability in challenges does not get better/worse). The next person will provide a description for those names and so on. I know this might seem a little confusing so I’ll provide an example.

First Person:
[name_f]My[/name_f] Amazing [name_m]Race[/name_m] team is named [name_f]Susan[/name_f] and [name_f]Betty[/name_f], and they are both grandmas who have know each other since childhood. They are competing for their grandchildren, because they love the show. [name_f]Susan[/name_f] has a very “get it done” attitude, which can sometimes lean towards bossy, and [name_f]Betty[/name_f] is very calm, and can keep [name_f]Susan[/name_f] in control, but is also an easy person for [name_f]Susan[/name_f] to lash out on in high pressure situations. They are both very smart, so will do great in mental challenges. They are physically fit enough to race, but will have trouble keeping up with the younger teams.

Next Person:
I think that the name [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] would fit [name_f]Susan[/name_f] best, and [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] would fit [name_f]Betty[/name_f] best. Instead of grandmas, they are students just out of college.

Person Three:
Comes up with a description for [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], and give them completely new ages, jobs, personalities, etc.

I really hope this makes sense, if you find any plot holes, tag me and I will come back to try and fix them.

First person will come up with a description for Sarah and Cecily.

1 Like

Meet [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecily[/name_f]! Two middle school teachers who made a bet with their students that they would sign up for the Amazing [name_m]Race[/name_m] if they could raise $10,000 dollars in Boxtops. [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] is a 39-year-old married mother of two with a “no nonsense” attitude. She is very dominant in nature which can quickly lead to bickering between her and [name_f]Cecily[/name_f]. But what she lacks in patience, she makes up for in mental sharpness. Then there’s [name_f]Cecily[/name_f]; 29-year-old fur mom of two who is funny, energetic, and positive — a little too positive for [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] sometimes. She struggles with body issues and can often feel misunderstood by [name_f]Sarah[/name_f], but has very quick witted intelligence and excellent people skills with leads to alliances with the other teams!

I think “[name_f]Bethany[/name_f]” would fit [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] best and “[name_u]Lisa[/name_u]” would fit [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] best, but instead of middle school teachers who are friends, they are identical twins!