Crew Hudson or Macklin Davis?

Our current top names are [name_m]Crew[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] or [name_m]Macklin[/name_m] “[name_m]Mac[/name_m]” [name_u]Davis[/name_u]. I would love any input on either one!

I heard [name_m]Macklin[/name_m] tonight for the first time and instantly fell in love !!
[name_m]Macklin[/name_m] [name_u]Davis[/name_u] is the perfect set !

Crew [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] is my favorite. [name_u]Davis[/name_u] is an amazing name!

Honestly, it’s a tough call. They are both great names! I wouldn’t be able to decide.

I adore [name_m]Macklin[/name_m]. [name_m]Macklin[/name_m] [name_u]Davis[/name_u] is such a great combo! That one definitely gets my vote. :slight_smile:

I prefer [name_m]Crew[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u].

1 Like

They are both quite nice. [name_m]Macklin[/name_m] probably edges it out a bit for me. Depends on your last name also.

I like [name_m]Crew[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] better! It’s fun and modern, plus I really like word names.

“[name_m]Mac[/name_m]” is a cool nickname, but [name_m]Macklin[/name_m] is just not my cup of tea.

1 Like

Ooh, this is tough. I think [name_m]Crew[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] just has the edge for me

1 Like

Crew [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]!! [name_m]Macklin[/name_m] reminds me of [name_m]Burt[/name_m] [name_m]Macklin[/name_m], a character [name_u]Chris[/name_u] [name_m]Pratt[/name_m] plays on [name_m]Parks[/name_m] and Rec.

1 Like

I like both. [name_m]Crew[/name_m] sounds a bit more preppy/ fashion designer to me than [name_m]Macklin[/name_m] “[name_m]Mac[/name_m].” I think [name_m]Crew[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] wins for me since [name_m]Macklin[/name_m] could possibly be a girl’s name too since it ends in a [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] sound.

This is a tough one, I think [name_m]Crew[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] wins by a hair. [name_m]Crew[/name_m] [name_u]Davis[/name_u] would win 100% if that was an option.

I’ve been loving [name_m]Crew[/name_m] lately. [name_m]Crew[/name_m] gets my vote

I’ve never considered either of these names and I’m totally loving them!

I love that [name_m]Macklin[/name_m] has a nickname built in with [name_m]Mac[/name_m]. [name_m]Macklin[/name_m] is more unusual so if he wanted a more “mainstream” name he could easily go by [name_m]Mac[/name_m] which is great.

However, I’m really feeling [name_m]Crew[/name_m]. I think it’s fun and spunky and original. It’ll be easy to pronounce and spell for people. [name_f]My[/name_f] vote goes to [name_m]Crew[/name_m]!

I prefer [name_m]Crew[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u].

Macklin makes me think of [name_m]Burt[/name_m] [name_m]Macklin[/name_m] from [name_m]Parks[/name_m] & Rec. Which is hilarious, but not the best association for a young boy. I’m sure this is regional and I’m in the US, and of an age that grew up with [name_m]Parks[/name_m] & Rec so maybe it’s unimportant. I love [name_m]Macaulay[/name_m] “[name_m]Mac[/name_m]”, [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] “[name_m]Mac[/name_m]”, [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] “[name_m]Mac[/name_m]”.