Critical Advice

Hello all! I am looking for one girls name and one boys name, and I need some help picking them out! I love them all, and can’t seem to part with any of them, so I need some good critical advice. I would appreciate your help, and some suggestions for other names if you have them. Thanks!

My favorite boys names are:

[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Camden[/name]
[name]Lukas[/name]

middle names for boys would be [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] [muh-kie] or [name]Jonathan[/name] Nakana [nuh-kah-nuh].

Girls:

[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Natalia[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Cara[/name]
[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Allie[/name]

Middle names for a girl would be [name]Rose[/name] Kailani.

Also forgot to say that I like the name [name]Zevi[/name] too, nn [name]Zev[/name]

My favorite boys’ name from your list is [name]Hudson[/name]. However, I don’t think [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] flows nicely. Therefore, I would choose [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name].

Of your girls’ names, I really like [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Rose[/name] Kailani.

Come on everyone, I really need some help!

[name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name]! No competition!

My favorite boys names are:

[name]Noah[/name] - love
[name]Ryan[/name] - overdone
[name]Hudson[/name] - like a lot
[name]Isaac[/name] - love the most on this list
[name]Camden[/name]
[name]Lukas[/name] - love

middle names for boys would be [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] [muh-kie] or [name]Jonathan[/name] Nakana [nuh-kah-nuh].

Girls:

[name]Lydia[/name] - love
[name]Natalia[/name] - like a lot, also love [name]Natalie[/name] even though it has been overdone.
[name]Nora[/name] - love
[name]Cara[/name]
[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Allie[/name]

Middle names for a girl would be [name]Rose[/name] Kailani.
[name]Love[/name] [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] the most!

[name]Hi[/name], I absolutely love [name]Ryan[/name], it’s my favorite name for boys, and it isn’t as overused now as it used to be. I really don’t like the name [name]Issac[/name] that’s probably the one I dislike the most .As of the names you chose out of your girls name I’d have to say [name]Allie[/name] is my favorite though i might be a bit biased, but [name]Cara[/name] would be my second choice

I like [name]Noah[/name] (I am byased, its my bro’s name) and [name]Nora[/name]

[name]Ryan[/name] and [name]Cara[/name] get my vote.

Although [name]Ryan[/name] has been very popular for decades, I still think it’s a good pick if it being so common doesn’t bother you.

With [name]Cara[/name] I happen to like [name]Kara[/name] (with that spelling) myself, but either way I think it’s nice.

Thanks for all the feedback! Any suggestions for other names?