Critique our name combinations!

Here is our final list of combinations. We’d love some honest opinions, suggestions, and critiques! Thank you! :slight_smile:

[name]Julia[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Francesca[/name]
[name]Mia[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]

Honestly, I love all your combos. I think they all flow well and pretty much match in style with each other.

[name]Julia[/name] [name]Claire[/name]- Two of my all-time favorite names! [name]Lovely[/name]
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]- I used to love [name]Emma[/name] until I found out my DH had a cousin named [name]Emma[/name]. We see them fairly often so I cut it from my list. I love [name]Juliet[/name]! Very nice together!
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]- [name]Charlotte[/name] doesn’t appeal to me a whole lot, but it’s a nice name. It sounds good with [name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Claire[/name]- I like [name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Claire[/name], not my favorite combo but it def. works.
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Francesca[/name]- This is cute. Agian, [name]Lily[/name] isn’t really an appeal to me but I love the short simplicity of it paired with the longer [name]Francesca[/name]. Great combo in my opinion!
[name]Mia[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]- I like [name]Mia[/name], it’s cute, I prefer [name]Juliet[/name] with [name]Emma[/name].
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]- Gorgeous and elegant and classic combo in my opinion! [name]Ella[/name] [name]Kate[/name] would be a cute nickname! [name]Love[/name] [name]Kate[/name]!

[name]Julia[/name] [name]Claire[/name] - Nice
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] - Nicer
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t like [name]Charlotte[/name], but I know lots of people really like it
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Claire[/name] - NMS
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Francesca[/name] - Like [name]Lily[/name], and it goes well with [name]Francesca[/name], but I do not [name]Francesca[/name] as much
[name]Mia[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] - Nice
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] - my favorite!

All of these names are classics, but they also all very, very popular. [name]Julia[/name] is the least “popular” and it’s still #57. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing, I just wanted to make sure you are OK with lots of other little girls having the same name as your daughter (and quite possibly the same first and middle name combo, since most of your middle names are very popular, too.) If it were me, I’d take some of these classics and go with iterations that are not in the top 100. Some examples:

[name]Julia[/name] [name]Claire[/name] - [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Clara[/name]
[name]Emma[/name] - [name]Emeline[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] - [name]Cora[/name] [name]Olive[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] - [name]Joanna[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] - [name]Lila[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] - [name]Elinor[/name]

[name]Just[/name] my thoughts. Like I said, they are all beautiful and classic, which is likely why they are so popular. If I had to choose, I don’t know that I even have a favorite, as I like them all. But as someone who grew up with a name that wasn’t popular, I loved not being one of a million Jennifers, which is probably why I didn’t want my children to have the same names as everyone else.

[name]Julia[/name] [name]Claire[/name] - Such a beautiful & elegant name. Absolutley love.
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] - Used to love the name [name]Emma[/name] but met a horrible [name]Emma[/name] at college & put me off. I absolutley love [name]Juliet[/name] its very beautiful & classy although I prefer the spelling [name]Juliette[/name].
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] - Much prefer [name]Charlotta[/name] & nickname [name]Lottie[/name]. [name]Olivia[/name] dosent go well with it.
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Claire[/name] - Bit biased seeing as [name]Hannah[/name] is my name. [name]Love[/name] [name]Claire[/name].
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Francesca[/name] - Lovley combination.
[name]Mia[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] - [name]Mia[/name] was a favourite of mine 3 years ago but too popular in my family.
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] - Beautiful combonation. [name]Love[/name] [name]Kate[/name] as a nickame.

I like this list, but they are all very common. [name]Lily[/name] [name]Francesca[/name], however, is a very interesting combination. :slight_smile:

Great names! [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Julia[/name] [name]Claire[/name], [name]Lily[/name] [name]Francesca[/name] and [name]Ella[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] best. We were going to name our first child [name]Lily[/name] [name]Frances[/name] if he had been a girl. :slight_smile: ok, I love [name]Emma[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] too! These names are def my style. It’s so hard to choose. [name]Julia[/name] or [name]Ella[/name] are prob less popular than [name]Lily[/name] or [name]Emma[/name], so I might go with one of those two.

[name]Julia[/name] [name]Claire[/name] - seems to be a rather common combo, but I do like it. [name]Julia[/name] and [name]Claire[/name] are both favorites of mine.
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] - I like [name]Emma[/name] a lot, and I can see the appeal of [name]Juliet[/name], but I don’t love the combo. I’m extremely picky about [name]Emma[/name], I’m afraid, even though I love it. I like it more as a MN than a FN at this point, it seems more unexpected. I think something like [name]Violet[/name] [name]Emma[/name] or [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Emma[/name] would be lovely.
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] these two paired together! [name]Olivia[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] are both on my short list and I adore them together. I very nearly put [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] on my list, but I really like [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Olivia[/name], as well.
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Claire[/name] - love! [name]Hannah[/name] is also on my list and I strongly considered [name]Hannah[/name] [name]Claire[/name] when looking for combos.
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Francesca[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Lily[/name], but I’m tired of [name]Francesca[/name]/[name]Francisco[/name] atm, sorry. I’ve met probably 7 Franciscos and Francescas in the past year, it’s a huge hit in the Hispanic community in my area. It’s gorgeous, I’m just a bit tired of it. Sorry. But [name]Lily[/name] [name]Francesca[/name] is a pretty great combo!
[name]Mia[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] - [name]Mia[/name] has always felt like it was missing something to me, and I don’t love [name]Juliet[/name]. I would much prefer to see [name]Emilia[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], nn [name]Mia[/name], personally.
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] - adore! [name]Ella[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]/[name]Katherine[/name] is the perfect [name]Ella[/name] pairing, imo. I’m biased, though, as [name]Ella[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Sofia[/name]/[name]Ella[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] Lior is on my long list. I love the nn [name]Ella[/name] [name]Cate[/name]/[name]Ella[/name] [name]Kate[/name]!

[name]Ella[/name] [name]Katherine[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Olivia[/name], and [name]Hannah[/name] [name]Claire[/name] are my favorites. If I loved [name]Francesca[/name] more, [name]Lily[/name] [name]Francesca[/name] would be on that list, too–I adore [name]Lily[/name]!

Good luck!

Thank you so much everyone for the helpful feedback! :slight_smile: