Cruse

What do you think of when you hear the name Cruse? What is the first thing that comes to your mind?

Trying to prove a point to my husband. :slight_smile:

I have a young cousin named [name]Cruz[/name], and he’s not Hispanic (at least not for a few hundred years of ancestry). It’s cute, cool, trendy.

[name]Tom[/name] [name]Cruise[/name]. [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Cruz[/name]. Because of the way you spelled it here, I actually had to do a double-take and make sure it didn’t say “curse”. I don’t like this name at all, no matter how it’s spelled.

I think of the [name]Beckham[/name]'s son [name]Cruz[/name]. I really like the name but I’m not sure if I would have enough courage to use it. I think it looks too much like Curse the way you spelt it.

[name]Cruz[/name] or [name]Cruise[/name] spelled wrong.

I’m sorry but my first thought was that you had spelled it wrong or mistyped it!

I love the name [name]Cruz[/name] spelled this way. [name]Cruise[/name] makes me think of [name]Tom[/name] and I didn’t know that the Beckhams’ had a [name]Cruz[/name]!

I love [name]Cruz[/name], when spelled this way.

Cruse = [name]Cruz[/name] but with an S sound instead of Z? [name]Cruz[/name] means cross; I always think of that no matter how trendy the name becomes.

With this spelling i misread it as curse. not great!
also a little boring next to your daughters unique name.

Yep, and I prefer [name]Cruz[/name] to [name]Cruise[/name] because of meaning.