Cruz

I was wondering, what do you think about the name [name]Cruz[/name]? It is a spanish name, but I am not spanish… would it still suit a little boy with light features? [name]How[/name] do you picture a little ‘[name]Cruz[/name]’? His name would be [name]Cruz[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name], or [name]Cruz[/name] [name]John[/name] [name]Makai[/name]. I would love any feedback you have! thanks :slight_smile:

I love it! I could completely see it on a boy with light features. Another option that you might like is [name]Crew[/name]. There’s a little boy in my son’s preschool class named [name]Crew[/name] and the other kids call him “Crewie”. It is super cute!

I quite like [name]Cruz[/name]. It’s very “cool” to me- I picture it on a very cool, popular young adult. I can picture it on a non-hispanic kid as a first name (thanks to the Beckhams, probably) but I’ve known far more people with [name]Cruz[/name] as a last name. I still like it as a first, though. [name]Crew[/name] just makes me think of rowboats.

thank you both for your opinions! more would be greatly appreciated!

anyone? come on berries i know you can give me some good feedback! :wink:

[name]Cruz[/name] is adorable! [name]Victoria[/name] and [name]David[/name] [name]Beckham[/name] have a son names [name]Cruz[/name] and he has light features…

[name]Ive[/name] seen blonde haired little boys named [name]Cruz[/name] before. It is very hipster right now. I think it can fit about anyone.

I have a beautiful grandson named [name]Cruz[/name]. He has blue eyes, fair skin and brown hair, I think his name is very cool and it suits him to a ‘t’.