Crying

Is is bad that I just had to google ‘how to cry’?

well… i mean it depends why? but are you ok?

1 Like

I’m completely not okay. I’m moving in just a few days, and I haven’t felt emotion this whole time

I hope you can cry soon! No need to force it, I suppose. Perhaps just take some time… have some water and care for yourself… sit in all of what you’re feeling. Easier said than done, I know. But do give yourself grace!

1 Like

listening to music can bring on crying for me, so it is worth a shot. i know how frustrating it is to have your emotions trapped inside you and not be able to let them out. take a long shower too, if you can!

1 Like

It’s normal to not cry when you are sad. Sometimes even when we are really sad about something, we don’t cry or don’t cry much. I hope you’ll be able to let it all out soon though if you need to because that will help you feel better.

1 Like

Everyone responds to grief and sad things in a different way, and they are all equally valid. I wouldn’t put too much pressure on yourself to cry. However if you know any movies that always get to you, that’s one way I can get myself to start crying when I need a good cry.

2 Likes

I hope everything goes okay and I hope you feel better :heart:

sometimes it’s impossible to make yourself cry!! sometimes it takes a while for things to build up so that you are then able to. and that’s ok - as long as you take care of yourself! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Crying isn’t the only way to feel sadness, it’s just a common way. Not crying doesn’t mean there’s something wrong it just means that you show sadness in a different way.
Not feeling anything is also normal, but suppressing emotions isn’t good for you. Sometimes you can just choose something (even something completely unrelated) and try to cry but then instead of trying to stop crying just wait.

I hope you are ok!

1 Like