Cultivating our girl's list

These are my husband’s ideas, all except [name_f]Sula[/name_f]. I really like his style. [name_u]Sierra[/name_u] isn’t my favorite but I get why others do. The names are a little longer than the ones I had thought of, but are still doable.

Mathea [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]
[name_u]Sierra[/name_u] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Zoya[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Sula[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Kyra[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]

Since most of them end in a, we’re thinking of maybe switching [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] to [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] to keep the vowels balance. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think it works or should we stick to [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f]?

Which ones do you like? What do you think of them?

1 Like

They’re all so cool! [name_f]Mathea[/name_f] is really pretty and I love [name_u]Mattie[/name_u] as a nickname! I kind of agree with you on [name_u]Sierra[/name_u], I’ve never met one but it just sounds a little overused/preppy. [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] is so amazing and I love it with [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]! I’ve never heard of [name_f]Sula[/name_f]. It’s really cool, though I might prefer [name_f]Silva[/name_f]. How would you pronounce [name_f]Kyra[/name_f]? The one I know pronounces it the same as [name_f]Kira[/name_f]. I prefer that pronunciation over [name_u]Kai[/name_u]-ra, but I like both!

1 Like

Thank you :smile: We would pronounce it Kee-ruh.

1 Like

Zoya [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] is so pretty!!

1 Like

I’m loving these names! [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] and [name_f]Sula[/name_f] are my favourites. I agree with you, I think with the -a endings [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] is best, though I don’t think [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] would be bad either. If you’re not loving [name_u]Sierra[/name_u] how about [name_f]Sienna[/name_f]?

1 Like

I love [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]/Gabriella. I would probably go with [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] because of the a ending of [name_f]Zoya[/name_f].

Nola [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]
[name_u]Zola[/name_u] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Ziva[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Zillah[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]

1 Like

I like [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] the name, but the color isn’t my favorite. We’re acually very fond of [name_u]Blue[/name_u] and [name_u]Cyan[/name_u], because as you can guess, we’re more into cool colors. I’m just going to campaign for other names and hopefully eclypse [name_u]Sierra[/name_u] :shushing_face:.

Nola is part of the list I came up with! I love it!

I like [name_f]Mathea[/name_f] best! I agree, stick with [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] so that you dont have both names ending in ‘a’.
[name_f]Zoya[/name_f] reminds me of soya, but its still really fun, and [name_f]Sula[/name_f] is adorable!

1 Like

Yes definitely works. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Mathea[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]

1 Like

I love [name_f]Kyra[/name_f] and [name_u]Sierra[/name_u]!

1 Like

Thank you!

Kyra, [name_f]Kira[/name_f] and [name_f]Keira[/name_f] are different names despite their similar look and potential interchangeable pronunciations. We are more taken with the origin and meaning of [name_f]Kyra[/name_f]. We might be able to work with [name_f]Kira[/name_f] and don’t feel so hot about [name_f]Keira[/name_f].

1 Like

Matthea [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] is so pretty! I love it.

I’m not a huge fan of [name_u]Sierra[/name_u], [name_f]Zoya[/name_f], or [name_f]Sula[/name_f].

Kyra is nice, but I would assume it was pronounced [name_u]Kai[/name_u]-ruh. I would spell it [name_f]Kira[/name_f]. It has several origins and meanings to look at.

So my favorites are [name_f]Matthea[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] and [name_f]Kira[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]

1 Like