curious; Piers, Tadhg, and ...

What names would you choose to go along with [name_m]Piers[/name_m] and [name_m]Tadhg[/name_m] (TIYG, like tiger without the ER)?

[name_m]Piers[/name_m], [name_m]Tadhg[/name_m] and [name_u]Rory[/name_u] would be my choice.

[name_m]Piers[/name_m], [name_m]Tadhg[/name_m], and

[name_m]Cael[/name_m]
[name_u]Duff[/name_u]
[name_m]Euan[/name_m]
[name_m]Rhett[/name_m]

[name_m]Piers[/name_m], [name_m]Tadhg[/name_m] and [name_u]Reeve[/name_u] or [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] or [name_u]Niall[/name_u]

Thank you ciottolo, paw, and gr19. Great suggestions. I especially adore; [name_u]Rory[/name_u], [name_m]Cael[/name_m], [name_m]Rhett[/name_m], and [name_u]Rhys[/name_u].

I’ve always thought [name_u]Roan[/name_u] was a good match. [name_m]Espen[/name_m] works too, since they’re all a bit unusual in the US. [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] sounds good, if you don’t care about popularity. It’s just much more popular, obvi.

For suggestions, I like [name_m]Euan[/name_m]/[name_m]Ewan[/name_m], [name_u]Rory[/name_u], [name_m]Cael[/name_m], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], [name_u]Niall[/name_u]… maybe [name_m]Eamon[/name_m], [name_m]Roarke[/name_m], [name_m]Cian[/name_m]/[name_m]Kian[/name_m], [name_m]Keir[/name_m]? I think I kinda like the idea of another 1 syllable, almost 1.5 syllable name.

Thank you, emsky.

We are not too concerned about popularity. We keep going back to [name_u]Roan[/name_u], [name_u]Finn[/name_u]/[name_u]Finley[/name_u], [name_m]Graham[/name_m], [name_u]Gray[/name_u], … I am really feeling [name_m]Piers[/name_m] and [name_m]Tadhg[/name_m] (that “this IS the name” feeling). Trying to find a couple others that I get that same feeling with. I am finding I need to sit on names awhile. I love your suggestions of [name_m]Cian[/name_m] and [name_m]Kier[/name_m]. I also love [name_m]Ciaran[/name_m].

[name_u]Verne[/name_u] I think would be perfect

[name_m]Piers[/name_m], [name_m]Tadhg[/name_m] and…

[name_u]Neil[/name_u] or [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]

Thank you dinosaursroar and seazuno86. [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] has been growing on me lately. I haven’t heard [name_u]Neil[/name_u] for quite some time. I like it. I am not too fond of [name_u]Verne[/name_u]. Although we love [name_u]Jules[/name_u] [name_u]Verne[/name_u]'s books; [name_f]Journey[/name_f] to the Center of the [name_f]Earth[/name_f], Around the World in Eighty Days, and Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea.