Current Favorite Names (slightly long & many unique names)

So, these are my current favorite names for both boys and girls and I just wondered what you all think of them. Please leave comments and/or ratings of the names (commenting on individual names is preferred and even negative feedback, as long as it’s not bashing, is welcome). I love hearing opinions and feedback. The ones I have starred are my absolute favorites. I’ve also included a pronunciation guide for how I say them. Thanks, everybody! Here they are:

Girls-
*[name]Acacia[/name] (Uh-kay-sha)
[name]Adabella[/name] ([name]Ad[/name]-uh-bel-uh)
*Aerilyn ([name]Air[/name]-uh-lin)
*Aimelie (Aim-uh-lee)- original spelling is [name]Amelie[/name], but I changed it to get the pronunciation I wanted.
Aisanoelle (Ay-zha-no-el)
*[name]Aislyn[/name] (Ayz-lin)
*Alleyaiesha ([name]Al[/name]-ee-eye-ee-sha)- almost named my oldest daughter this. The name was set at Alleyaiesha [name]Jaidyn[/name]-[name]Marie[/name] until about a week before she was born.
*[name]Alyxia[/name] (uh-licks-ee-uh)
Amariyah (am-uh-rye-uh)
[name]Amethyst[/name]
Anabryn (an-uh-brin)
*[name]Anwyn[/name] (an-win)
*[name]Aria[/name] (Are-ee-uh)
Ashmyn
*[name]Aviana[/name] (Ay-vee-on-uh)
*[name]Beatrix[/name]
Briarleigh
[name]Brielle[/name]
[name]Brinley[/name]
*[name]Brylee[/name]- really like this, but with our last name I’m afraid of [name]Miley[/name] [name]Cyrus[/name] association. :frowning:
[name]Bryony[/name] (bry-own-ee)
*[name]Caelyn[/name] (kay-[name]LYN[/name])
Caerwyn (cayr-win)
[name]Celesta[/name]
*[name]Charlotte[/name]
Corliana (core-lee-on-uh)
Courtlie/Courtley
Cyanna (sigh-an-nuh)
Daevah ([name]Day[/name]-vuh)
*[name]Eden[/name]
*Ellasyn
*Ellowyn
[name]Emersyn[/name]
[name]Emory[/name] (em-ore-ee)
Everleigh
[name]Fallyn[/name] (fal-in, {not fall- in})
*[name]Galatea[/name] (gal-uh-tay-uh)
Gracibella (gray-see-bell-uh)
[name]Graciella[/name] (gray-see-el-uh)
*Havyn (hay-vin)
*Irelyn
Islabel (eye-luh-bel)
[name]Jaidyn[/name]-[name]Marie[/name]
[name]Jocelyn[/name]
*[name]Juliette[/name]
*Kaeliyana (kay-lee-on-uh)
Lakyn (lake-in)
[name]Lexi[/name]
*[name]Lyric[/name] (leer-ick)
[name]Maiya[/name] (my-uh)
*[name]Makenna[/name] (muh-kin-uh)
Mauraleigh (mar-uh-lee)
*[name]Meadow[/name]
Novaleigh
[name]Oceana[/name]
*Paesyn
Pixie- wouldn’t use this as a first name, but I think it would make a cute middle name.
*Quinley
[name]Ravenna[/name] (ruh-vin-uh)
[name]Rhiannon[/name]
*[name]Rose[/name]- would really only be used for middle or hyphenated name
[name]Rowan[/name] (row-in)
[name]Sapphira[/name]
*[name]Scarlet[/name]
[name]Shyanne[/name]
*Shylee/Shiyleigh
[name]Sienna[/name] (see-in-uh)
*[name]Sienna[/name]-[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Starr[/name]- this would only be a middle name
Starrlie (star-lee)
[name]Syrenna[/name] (sir-in-uh)
Tambryn
Taurienna (tore-ee-in-uh)
*Taylee
Taylibella (tay-lee-bel-uh)
Toriella (tore-ee-el-uh)
Treyciella (tray-see-el-uh)
*[name]Veronica[/name]
*[name]Willow[/name]
[name]Wynter[/name]
[name]Zoey[/name] (zoh-ee)

Boys-
Acelin
*Achai (uh-kye)- it means “brother”, which I like
*[name]Adriel[/name] (aid-ree-el)- means “from God’s congregation” in Hebrew, which I find to be a nice meaning since I’m a preacher’s kid.
*[name]Asher[/name]- love the meaning “I am blessed/happy”
*Atreyu (uh-tray-you)
[name]Axton[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Blaize[/name]
Bracken
[name]Branson[/name]
[name]Braxton[/name]
*[name]Brycen[/name]
[name]Cace[/name] (case)- would be a middle name
*[name]Caelan[/name] ([name]KALE[/name]-an)
*[name]Calix[/name] (kay-licks)
[name]Cassius[/name] (cash-us)
*[name]Chanson[/name] (chance-in)
Cortlin
[name]Davin[/name] (rhymes with [name]Gavin[/name])
*Dracen/Draeson (Dray-sin)
*Emerick
*[name]Evander[/name] (ee-[name]Van[/name]-der)
Everrick
[name]Gavin[/name]
*[name]Greyson[/name]
[name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Jaevin[/name] (jay-vin)
*[name]Jarreth[/name]
*[name]Jasper[/name]
*[name]Jaxon[/name]
Jetten
Kele/Kheal (keel)
[name]Kian[/name] (key-in)
*[name]Killian[/name] (kill-ee-in)- the original spelling is [name]Cillian[/name], but for pronunciation purposes, I chose the ‘K’ spelling.
Kysen/Kaicen ([name]Kye[/name]-sin)
Lansten
*[name]Lennox[/name]
*[name]Lucan[/name]
[name]Lynx[/name] (links)
Macarvin (mac-are-vin)
[name]Maddox[/name]
Mavery (mave-er-ee)
*Merrick (mare-ick)
[name]Onyx[/name]
*[name]Onyx[/name]-[name]Rune[/name]
[name]Paxton[/name]
[name]Peyton[/name]
*[name]Phoenix[/name]
*[name]Rune[/name] (roon)
Rylin
*[name]Sebastien[/name] (seb-ast-ee-in)
Sethary (seth-uh-ree)
*[name]Shadow[/name]
*[name]Tobias[/name] (toe-by-us)
*[name]Torin[/name]
Treycin (tray-sin)
*[name]Wesley[/name]
Zaine
*[name]Zavery[/name] (zay-ver-ee)

Girls:

Good:
[name]Acacia[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Graciella[/name]
[name]Jocelyn[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name]
[name]Rhiannon[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Sapphira[/name]
[name]Scarlet[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name]
[name]Veronica[/name]
[name]Willow[/name]

The rest ” mehhhh. Some were okay and some were plain awful. I’d ditch the rest of your list, if I were you. Ellowyn makes me truly, truly sad. It’s spelled Elowen and it’s a lovely name used properly, like in my username. Alleyaiesha is a trainwreck ” way too many vowel sounds in the middle. You also have a lot of smush names here that just don’t work. Islabel? [name]Will[/name] be constantly confused with [name]Isla[/name] and [name]Isabel[/name]. Paesyn (pacing)? Starrlie sounds like a description of a night sky. Toriella and Treyciella… really? [name]How[/name] about [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name] ”[name]Tori[/name]” or ”Toriella” if you must, or [name]Tracey[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] ”Treyciella”?

Boys:

Good:
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Cassius[/name]
[name]Evander[/name]
[name]Gavin[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Lucan[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Wesley[/name]

A lot of them are really made up and trendy sounding. Mavery and [name]Zavery[/name]? You can’t just chuck a random letter in front of a name and have that instantly turn into a name. Onomastics just don’t work like that. It’s very unattractive and unappealing. [name]Lynx[/name] is an animal (and in NZ, a brand of deodorant, I don’t know if you know that). [name]Onyx[/name]-[name]Rune[/name] sounds like a description. Sethary = mix of [name]Seth[/name] and [name]Zachary[/name]? Unappealing. [name]Shadow[/name] is not a child’s name.

None of this is meant to be bashing, just my completely honest opinions.

Like/[name]Love[/name]*
[name]Charlotte[/name]*
[name]Jocelyn[/name]
[name]Rhiannon[/name]

[name]Phoenix[/name]
[name]Rune[/name]
[name]Wesley[/name]

The rest are either okay or not my style at all. I’m not fond of sticking frilly prefixes and suffixes together to make new names, personally. I also really really dislike [name]Rowan[/name] on a girl, but I rather like it on a boy. (I am especially bothered by the Row-in pronunciation. It makes no sense to me. I would go more with Row-uhn, as randomly substituting letters with an “i” sound just isn’t attractive to me) I also would like [name]Jarreth[/name] if the extra “r” weren’t there.

The only ones I really like or would ever even consider using are [name]Beatrix[/name], [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name]. I would love to see [name]Rose[/name] in the first spot for a change!

Some are OK, but others are truly, truly hideous. I mean, Alleyaiesha? [name]Killian[/name]? Are you being uterly serious? There are plenty of unusual names out there to choose from, without being so tacky it’s unbelievable.

Some that you might like:
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Ida[/name]
[name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Nina[/name]
[name]Lavender[/name]
[name]Monet[/name]
[name]Ellis[/name]
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Trinity[/name]
[name]Jessamine[/name]
[name]Ebony[/name]
[name]Willow[/name]
[name]August[/name]
[name]Indigo[/name]
[name]Seren[/name]

[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Otto[/name]
[name]Casimer[/name]
[name]Bruno[/name]
[name]Lennon[/name]
[name]Monroe[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]
[name]Carter[/name]
[name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Romeo[/name]
[name]Orion[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name]

Wow people here are closed minded. Makes me cringe to think of what you’d say about my kids’ names.

Actually, I genuinely like your children’s names. I was honestly surprised by them compared to your list (Who I can only assume are Aurbiella, [name]Kaia[/name] and [name]Aidyn[/name].) Aubriella and [name]Kaia[/name] are lovely. The only thing I dislike is the misspelling of [name]Aiden[/name].

I also distinctively remember you asking what people thought, and I personally would want completely honest opinions so that I could change an improve my list accordingly. It’s called constructive criticism, and you should have made it clearer that it was not what you where looking for when you asked for ‘opinions’.

Favourites

Girls-
[name]Adabella[/name](as long as its [name]Add[/name]-uh-bella not Ay-duh-bella)
Aerilyn ([name]Air[/name]-uh-lin)
[name]Alyxia[/name] (uh-licks-ee-uh)
[name]Amethyst[/name]
[name]Anwyn[/name] (an-win)
[name]Aria[/name] (Are-ee-uh)
[name]Aviana[/name] (Ay-vee-on-uh)
[name]Beatrix[/name]
Briarleigh([name]Don[/name]'t like the [name]Leigh[/name] spelling)
[name]Bryony[/name] (bry-own-ee)
Caerwyn (cayr-win)
[name]Celesta[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
Cyanna (sigh-an-nuh)
Ellasyn
Ellowyn
[name]Emory[/name] (em-ore-ee)
Everleigh([name]Everly[/name])
[name]Galatea[/name] (gal-uh-tay-uh)
Gracibella (gray-see-bell-uh)
Havyn (hay-vin)
Irelyn
Islabel (eye-luh-bel)
[name]Juliette[/name]
[name]Lyric[/name] (leer-ick)
[name]Meadow[/name]
Novaleigh(Again, That bloody [name]Leigh[/name] spelling drives me crazy)
[name]Oceana[/name]
Pixie
Quinley
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name] (row-in)
[name]Sapphira[/name]
[name]Scarlet[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name] (see-in-uh)
[name]Sienna[/name]-[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Starr[/name]
Starrlie (star-lee)
Treyciella (tray-see-el-uh)(Traciella I think looks better)
[name]Willow[/name]
[name]Wynter[/name]
Boys-
Acelin
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Blaize[/name]
[name]Calix[/name] (kay-licks)
Emerick
[name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Lennox[/name]
[name]Onyx[/name]
[name]Phoenix[/name]
[name]Rune[/name] (roon)
[name]Shadow[/name]
[name]Torin[/name]
[name]Wesley[/name]
Zaine

I like your naming style. some of them were quite amusing though xD not saying there bad…[name]Just[/name] amusing. Yeah most of them seem quite made up but all well its fun to make up names. Also I don’t find the spellings so terrible(except -[name]Leigh[/name]) Like I’m very stuck on the spelling [name]Elli[/name] instead of [name]Ellie[/name]. and tons of other spellings most everyone would say are horrible. All I say is keep on loving the names you like

[name]Love[/name] the person whose favorite names include, Heroin, [name]Gertrude[/name], Revolution,Zinesha (Sometimes Zinisha, Zin-ee-shuh) and [name]Jasper[/name] on a girl :smiley:

You asked for our opinions, you put your list out there for us to critique. Sorry you didn’t like the responses you got, but we are all just being honest, which is what you asked us to do.

This is Nameberry - this board revolves around names, of course we’re going to have strong opinions.

For girls, the only ones I really see as plausible:

[name]Aria[/name]
[name]Aviana[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name]
[name]Rhiannon[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Scarlet[/name] (though I prefer the spelling [name]Scarlett[/name])
[name]Zoey[/name] (though I prefer [name]Zoe[/name] or [name]Zooey[/name])

And for boys, even though most of these aren’t my style, these ones I can at least see working:

[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Braxton[/name]
[name]Brycen[/name]
[name]Cassius[/name]
[name]Gavin[/name]
[name]Greyson[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Killian[/name]
[name]Maddox[/name]
Merrick
[name]Paxton[/name]
[name]Sebastien[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Wesley[/name]

Most of the rest have the kreatif and yooneek spellings that don’t get much love on Nameberry, though they seem popular enough [name]IRL[/name]. However, I think saying posters are close-minded for not liking the list is rather contradictory, since you did request opinions.

Yeah, I know I asked for opinions, but I never expected most of the responses to be people choosing the, oh, 10 or so most common or “normal” names and then pretty much saying the rest of my list is ridiculous, tacky, and asking if I’m serious about names I personally love. I didn’t think that many people would agree with the spellings, but to just say I need to ditch most my list because you don’t like my style is kinda closed minded.

Oh, and Aralyn, I think Zinesha’s kinda cute. :smiley:

Sorry, I am terrible with long lists, I haven’t the energy for them and get overwhelmed so all the names seem as good or bad as each other. So scanning quickly, these are the ones I noticed:
I liked your natural girls names like [name]Acacia[/name] (I love this flower!) [name]Willow[/name], [name]Meadow[/name] and [name]Oceana[/name] (I am a big fan of the name [name]Ondine[/name]!)
[name]Anwyn[/name] and [name]Lexi[/name] are also nice.
Of the boys names [name]Gavin[/name] is totally ace (but very normal) and so is [name]Wesley[/name]. (I know and love a Gav and [name]Wes[/name] so am completely biased!) :slight_smile:
[name]Cassius[/name], [name]Evander[/name], [name]Lennox[/name] (good boxing names!) and [name]Torin[/name] (knew one once, he was awesome! :wink: ) are all cool, and like you I love the meaning of [name]Asher[/name].
As for having different names, well I say blaze your own trail and be original! [name]Every[/name] name had to be invented by someone in the first place, right? :lol:

Actually, I again like Aubriella and [name]Kaia[/name]. You can get perfectly good names without making them up. Some of them are all right anyway, even amongst the super unusual/made up ones, such as:

[name]Aria[/name]
[name]Aviana[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Bryony[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Sapphira[/name]
[name]Scarlet[/name]
[name]Veronica[/name] [name]Willow[/name]

[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Blaize[/name] (well actually, I really do like this spelled [name]Blaise[/name] or even [name]Blaze[/name])
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Lennox[/name]
[name]Gavin[/name]
[name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Maddox[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]

Unusual isn’t always the best with names, at least for me. It is, overall, your choice, though.

I like:

[name]Aria[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Brielle[/name]
[name]Bryony[/name]
[name]Emory[/name]
[name]Jocelyn[/name]
[name]Ravenna[/name]
[name]Rhiannon[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name]
[name]Veronica[/name]
[name]Willow[/name]

[name]Adriel[/name]
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Calix[/name]
Emerick
[name]Evander[/name]
[name]Gavin[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Lennox[/name]
[name]Maddox[/name]
[name]Rune[/name]
[name]SebastiAn[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Zavery[/name]

This post is interesting to me. My daughter is 2.5 and I gave her a traditional girls name that isn’t popular but offers great nicknames, is easily spelled and identifies her as a girl by her name - [name]Josephine[/name]. I could read baby name blogs all day long, and am always interested in why people love the names they love and have heard and considered beautiful names outside of my short list of favorites which runs to [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name]. What I have found in practice is I have no memory for girl’s names that start with A or O, so [name]Annabel[/name], [name]Abigail[/name], [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Olivia[/name] in toddler gymnastics are indistinguishable to me, even though those names are not unusual or even unsimilar to my [name]Josie[/name]. And that doesn’t even take into account their spelling. I personally would be unable to keep track of most of the names on your list - if I met a girl with a long, unusual, vowel heavy name it would take me forever to remember it. Of course, that is just me and my personal limitations. When I read a list like these unusual and awkwardly spelled names the feeling I get is one of dismay and a little contempt. I can’t help but wonder about the teacher, peer or family member who has to remember such a name and keep a straight face while doing so. If we met on the playground I would make some very fast ( and obviously less-than-open minded) judgments about the family who came up with these complicated and made up names. There are literally hundreds of gorgeous, lyric, clever, interesting and memorable names. Why invent? But you may be as bored and exhausted by the mythical Greek and [name]Roman[/name] or sci-fi inspired, or regular [name]Stella[/name], [name]Violet[/name] and Madisons in your life. It takes all kinds.

Girls-
[name]Amethyst[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Eden[/name]
[name]Emerson[/name] b
[name]Haven[/name] b
[name]Ireland[/name] e
[name]Lyric[/name] b
[name]Meadow[/name] e
Pixie-
[name]Scarlet[/name]
[name]Cheyenne[/name] b
[name]Wynter[/name] b, [name]Winter[/name] g

Boys-
*Atreyu mn
[name]Blaise[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name]
[name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] e
[name]Jackson[/name] g
[name]Lynx[/name]
[name]Phoenix[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Shadow[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]

I do telephone work in a field where I often talk to parents of children with made-up names similar to the ones on your list. You are not doing them any favors. During conversations, I have often have to refer to the child as “your son”, or “your daughter”, because I honestly have no idea how to pronounce the names on my screen (and even have trouble remembering the correct way after I’ve heard it said), and on occasion, I forget to check the gender and say “your daughter”, only to find out that I’ve gotten the gender wrong, and made the mother angry. Not to mention the constant misspellings any bearers of those names will encounter. You can be creative with names without crossing the line into ludicrous.

My thoughts - [name]Graciella[/name] is not gray-see-ella, it is gra-see-ella. That is the Italian way, though. I could see it pronounced gray-see-ella as a variation of [name]Gracie[/name]. Also, I believe -wyn means male, -wen means female.
Other than that, love [name]Acacia[/name], Anethyst, [name]Anwen[/name], [name]Aria[/name], [name]Aviana[/name], [name]Brielle[/name], [name]Bryony[/name], [name]Celesta[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], Corliana, Courtley, Cyanna, Elowen (not Ellowyn), [name]Emerson[/name] (not [name]Emersyn[/name]), [name]Emory[/name], [name]Galatea[/name], [name]Jocelyn[/name], [name]Juliette[/name], [name]Lyric[/name], [name]Oceana[/name], Pixie, [name]Rhiannon[/name], [name]Ravenna[/name] (pronounced Ruh-vehn-uh), [name]Sapphire[/name], [name]Sienna[/name], [name]Veronica[/name], and [name]Willow[/name]
Also, I’m pickier with boys names, but I love [name]Adriel[/name], [name]Asher[/name], Atreyu (extra love for this one), [name]Case[/name] (also [name]Jace[/name]), [name]Cassius[/name], [name]Evander[/name] (my #1 boys name), [name]Gavin[/name], Merrick (one of my favs), [name]Sebastien[/name], [name]Tobias[/name], [name]Wesley[/name], and Zaine

I know a little one named [name]Killian[/name], but I’ve only heard of [name]Hadley[/name] on girls.

Given you seem to have posted these names over the net a few times before, I’d say you had a reasonable idea what to expect :slight_smile:

There are lots of great names on that list and lots of not so good. I love, love [name]Sebastien[/name] and [name]Beatrix[/name].

I am going to be honest and say that I really don’t like 95% of your names so I will be sorting them into usable/unusable names:
Usable:
Girls:
[name]Acacia[/name] (Uh-kay-sha): I really like this name and the nn [name]Cacie[/name] as well.
[name]Adabella[/name] ([name]Ad[/name]-uh-bel-uh): I love [name]Ada[/name] and I love [name]Isabella[/name]/[name]Bella[/name] but smooshed together the name is not nearly as nice. [name]Ada[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] or even [name]Ada[/name] [name]Bella[/name] would be better.
Aerilyn ([name]Air[/name]-uh-lin): I love love love the sound of this name but the look of it bothers me for some reason. I wish there was a prettier way to spell it.
Aimelie (Aim-uh-lee): I think that even when it is spelled like this it will always be pronounced am-uh-lee and just look creative.
[name]Aislyn[/name] (Ayz-lin): This name is actually pronounced [name]Ash[/name]-lyn in its most natural form. It is a pretty name.
Amariyah (am-uh-rye-uh): I would prefer this name spelled [name]Amariah[/name] so that it is more straight forward.
[name]Amethyst[/name]: This feels really hippy and ”70”s to me but still usable with the love of nature names coming out.
Anabryn (an-uh-brin): [name]Ana[/name] is actually pronounced ah-na to get an-uh you would have to spell it [name]Anna[/name]. I like [name]Anna[/name] and [name]Brynn[/name] but together they are a lot like [name]Adabella[/name] for me, just not as appealing.
[name]Anwyn[/name] (an-win): I really like [name]Anwyn[/name] a lot. Very pretty.
[name]Aria[/name] (Are-ee-uh): sorry but I just hear and see Area.
[name]Aviana[/name] (Ay-vee-on-uh): I think that this is such a pretty name and the nn [name]Avi[/name] is so sweet.
[name]Beatrix[/name]: what a spunky name!
[name]Brielle[/name]: reminds me of [name]Brianna[/name], very pretty.
[name]Brinley[/name]: I am not in love with this name but it is better than some on your list.
[name]Bryony[/name] (bry-own-ee): I have only ever heard this name bry-uh-nee or bree-uh-nee. It is a great name and has the alternate spelling [name]Briony[/name] if you like.
[name]Caelyn[/name] (kay-[name]LYN[/name]): I prefer this for a boy and spelled [name]Calen[/name]/[name]Kalen[/name].
Caerwyn (cayr-win): I really like this name, very pretty.
[name]Charlotte[/name]: becoming very popular but still a great name.
Cyanna (sigh-an-nuh): I think you would be better spelling it [name]Sianna[/name] or even Syanna to get that pronunciation. I would probably pronounce this kye-anna if I didn”t know.
[name]Eden[/name]: short and sweet!
Ellowyn: I like this spelled Ellowen, I think that it looks nicer personally. Very pretty sound though.
[name]Emersyn[/name]: I like this spelt [name]Emerson[/name].
[name]Emory[/name] (em-ore-ee): This is such a great boys name, not at all appealing for a girl.
Everleigh: I like this name but spelled [name]Everly[/name]
[name]Fallyn[/name] (fal-in, {not fall- in}): If you want this pronunciation you should spell it [name]Falyn[/name]/[name]Falon[/name]/Falen/Falin
[name]Graciella[/name] (gray-see-el-uh): I believe that this is actually pronounced Gra-see-ella. Very pretty name.
Havyn (hay-vin): I think this would make a great boys name spelled [name]Haven[/name].
[name]Jocelyn[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name]
[name]Lexi[/name]: I like this for a nn for [name]Alexandra[/name] or [name]Alexis[/name]
[name]Lyric[/name] (leer-ick): I think that this is a great boys name.
[name]Maiya[/name] (my-uh): Why the extra letter? [name]Maya[/name] or [name]Maia[/name] are sufficient.
[name]Makenna[/name] (muh-kin-uh): I have only heard this pronounced Ma-ken-ah and can”t say I love it.
[name]Rhianon[/name]: Great name
[name]Rose[/name]- I would use this as a first before a lot of the names you have on your list.
[name]Rowan[/name] (row-in): pronounced [name]Rowe[/name]-an and is a great boys name.
[name]Sapphira[/name]: looks/sounds like a strippers stage name (sorry but true, watch tv sometime)
[name]Scarlet[/name]: I prefer [name]Scarlett[/name] but it is a great name regardless
[name]Sienna[/name] (see-in-uh): [name]Lovely[/name] name.
[name]Sienna[/name]-[name]Rose[/name]: I like [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Rose[/name] better
[name]Starr[/name]: See [name]Sapphira[/name]
[name]Veronica[/name]: nms but a legit name
[name]Willow[/name]: see veronica
[name]Wynter[/name]: [name]Winter[/name] is a unique enough name without having to get creative with the spelling.
[name]Zoey[/name] (zoh-ee): I really really hate this name but at least it is a real name.

Boys:
[name]Adriel[/name] (aid-ree-el): I would be likely to pronounce this ah-dree-el.
[name]Asher[/name]: a great name
[name]Axton[/name]: I like [name]Afton[/name] better
[name]Bennett[/name]: very nice name.
[name]Blaize[/name]: I like [name]Blaise[/name] better.
Bracken: fits well with the nature style of today.
[name]Branson[/name]: [name]Charles[/name]?
[name]Braxton[/name]: Hicks?
[name]Brycen[/name]: It fits in with all the other [name]Brandon[/name] style names.
[name]Caelan[/name] ([name]KALE[/name]-an): I like [name]Calen[/name]/[name]Kalen[/name] better.
[name]Calix[/name] (kay-licks): I hate hate hate the licks syllable” that is just begging for trouble.
[name]Cassius[/name] (cash-us): very nice name.
Emerick: Very nice sounding name.
[name]Evander[/name] (ee-[name]Van[/name]-der): a great strong name.
Everrick: I like Emerick better.
[name]Gavin[/name]: I love this name a lot.
[name]Greyson[/name]: Very nice name.
[name]Hadley[/name]: I see this more as a girls name with the nn Haddy/Haddie
[name]Jasper[/name]: The best name on your list.
[name]Jaxon[/name]: I like [name]Jackson[/name] better.
[name]Kian[/name] (key-in): I like this pronounced keen better.
[name]Killian[/name] (kill-ee-in): I think [name]Cillian[/name] lends itself to proper pronunciation and avoids the ”kill” part of it.
[name]Lennox[/name]: nice name
[name]Lucan[/name]: I like [name]Luca[/name]/[name]Lucas[/name]/[name]Luke[/name] much better
[name]Maddox[/name]: A little too [name]Angelina[/name] [name]Jolie[/name] for me.
[name]Paxton[/name]: I like [name]Payton[/name] better.
[name]Peyton[/name]: Good strong name.
[name]Phoenix[/name]: I love the phoenix so the name has good associations
[name]Rune[/name] (roon): it looks good but all I hear is ruin, as in ”ruined my life”
[name]Sebastien[/name] (seb-ast-ee-in): I prefer [name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name] (toe-by-us): I adore [name]Toby[/name]” very cool
[name]Wesley[/name]: My brothers name and one of my favorite names.
Zaine: nms but at least it is a name.

Unusable:
Girls:
Aisanoelle (Ay-zha-no-el): no no no no no! I would pronounce this ay-sa-no-elle and it looks like a hot mess.
Alleyaiesha ([name]Al[/name]-ee-eye-ee-sha): This ”name” looks like you took a bag full of vowels and through them together with no rhyme or reason. I would pronounce this (if I could even wrap my head around it) all-ee-ah-eye-sha and I pity to poor child who has to spell this.
[name]Alyxia[/name] (uh-licks-ee-uh): The syllable licks is such a bad idea for a little girl.
Ashmyn: I prefer [name]Jasmine[/name].
Briarleigh: I like [name]Briar[/name] but the extra leigh makes this so low class.
[name]Brylee[/name]: will get lost with all the [name]Riley[/name]”s in the world.
[name]Celesta[/name]: Sounds really really flakey and ineffectual.
Corliana (core-lee-on-uh): I just hear Corleone as in the God Father!
Courtlie/Courtley: this poor child will be constantly correcting people that her name isn”t [name]Courtney[/name].
Daevah ([name]Day[/name]-vuh): I don”t even know where to start with this.
Ellasyn: as in [name]Alison[/name]?
[name]Galatea[/name] (gal-uh-tay-uh): I would pronounce this hot mess [name]Gay[/name]-luh-tee.
Gracibella (gray-see-bell-uh): why?
Irelyn: [name]Ireland[/name] is bad enough this just looks like you can”t spell.
Islabel (eye-luh-bel): I predict that this child will just change her name to [name]Isabel[/name] by the time she turns 18.
[name]Jaidyn[/name]-[name]Marie[/name]: [name]Jaden[/name]/[name]Jayden[/name] and all its re-spellings are extremely masculine and over used.
Kaeliyana (kay-lee-on-uh): really? Really? [name]Kye[/name]-lye-yan-nah is how I would pronounce this.
Lakyn (lake-in): Lackey?
Mauraleigh (mar-uh-lee): [name]Maura[/name] is a beautiful name but the added [name]Leigh[/name] makes it sound horrible.
[name]Meadow[/name]: I couldn”t take a child seriously with this name.
Novaleigh: [name]Nova[/name] is a sweet name but the [name]Leigh[/name] again makes it horrible.
[name]Oceana[/name]: nope.
Paesyn: never no no no no
Pixie: seriously? A cute nn but never as a legit name.
Quinley
[name]Shyanne[/name]:
Shylee/Shiyleigh: what will you do if your child is shy?
Starrlie (star-lee): I expect to see this in lights over top of a topless bar.
[name]Syrenna[/name] (sir-in-uh) This name looks to be pronounced sigh-ree-na
Tambryn
Taurienna (tore-ee-in-uh)
Taylee
Taylibella (tay-lee-bel-uh)
Toriella (tore-ee-el-uh)
Treyciella (tray-see-el-uh)

Boys:
Acelin
Achai (uh-kye)
Atreyu (uh-tray-you)
[name]Cace[/name] (case)
[name]Chanson[/name] (chance-in)
Cortlin
[name]Davin[/name] (rhymes with [name]Gavin[/name])
Dracen/Draeson (Dray-sin)
[name]Jaevin[/name] (jay-vin)
[name]Jarreth[/name]
Jetten
Kele/Kheal (keel)
Kysen/Kaicen ([name]Kye[/name]-sin)
Lansten
Macarvin (mac-are-vin)
Mavery (mave-er-ee)
Merrick (mare-ick)
[name]Onyx[/name]
[name]Onyx[/name]-[name]Rune[/name]
Rylin
Sethary (seth-uh-ree)
[name]Shadow[/name]
[name]Torin[/name]
Treycin (tray-sin)
[name]Zavery[/name] (zay-ver-ee)

To tell you the truth I gave up on your names. It almost seems like you are taking the mickey and have thrown randon vowels (with the occasional consonant thrown in) together to see what you could come up with. A lot of your pronunciations are off from the standard and will cause nothing but issues for your poor child.
You claim that people are closed minded for not liking your style of names but truthfully you seem to be asking for our opinions then disregarding them when they don’t fit what you want.

i.heart.nerds- you must not be from the United States, because where I’m from (and have lived all my life) people would pronounce [name]Cillian[/name] as [name]Silly[/name]-an, Cyanna would be Sigh-an-uh, not [name]Kye[/name]-an-uh, and I know the original pronunciation for [name]Aislinn[/name] is [name]Ash[/name]-lin or [name]Ash[/name]-ling, but most people around here don’t and if I wanted that pronunciation I would spell it [name]Ashlynn[/name] anyway (which I like, but didn’t make it to my favorites list). I do appreciate you taking the time to reply and give your input, though.

Some of my spellings are for personal aesthetics if I didn’t think it would mess with the pronunciation, some are to make the pronunciation more clear, some are to distinguish them as names and not objects or places, and some are just the way I was introduced to the name and I liked it.

I’m not upset that people don’t like my names, but I’m a little irritated as to some of the comments about them. So someone thinks that “x” name is more masculine, ok, I was introduced to it or just like it better as a girls’ name. No problem. “I prefer such-and-such a spelling for this name” is fine for you, but I happen to like it the way it is better. As long as it’s readable who really cares? But saying there’s only one certain way to spell or pronounce a name is a little irritating when there’s clearly not, otherwise no one would ever have this kind of conversation. Calling names and spellings tacky and ridiculous is just uncalled for and insensitive. Claiming a certain name or spelling of a name is going to ruin a child’s life is just silly.

That being said, there are lines when it comes to names that even I won’t cross. Changing the spelling of a name so much that the original name is unrecognizable is one thing (ie.- Uhllyssauhbehthe as [name]Elizabeth[/name], and yes, I know some of mine come close, but I don’t see them as being near that bad). Expecting people to pronounce a - or ’ in a name like La-a (la dash uh) I think is kinda strange (but obviously not unheard of :? ).

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, and how they voice that opinion is also their choice. I just think people need to consider more than just their own personal feelings and think about how the person on the receiving end of what they say is going to feel. You don’t have to sing highest praises to names you hate, but just keep in mind that the person posting it likes it (unless they’ve stated otherwise), and if what you want to say is going to be more hurtful or helpful. Most of my names would be considered acceptable in the area I live (if maybe a bit unusual or unconventional), and I like them. Isn’t that really all that matters?