Current Favorite Names (slightly long & many unique names)

Nope I am from Chicago. There is actually an actor named [name]Cillian[/name] [name]Murphy[/name] (he played the bad guy in red eye) so the name shouldn’t be totally unheard of.
Obviously you can name you child what ever you want and pronounce it which ever way you choose but I wanted to just tell you how I would (as an outsider) pronounce the name if I just saw it on a piece of paper.
Good luck on your name choices.

I agree with this. Sorry, but I really don’t get why you’re so surprised people are having negative reactions to your list. You’ve had the same responses other places you’ve posted it, like here: http://www.babyhold.com/option,com_fireboard/Itemid,50/func,view/id,168250/catid,2/

As I read your list I just kept thinking ’ What the heck?’ These don’t make any sense.[quote][/quote]i.heart.nerds wrote:
You claim that people are closed minded for not liking your style of names but truthfully you seem to be asking for our opinions then disregarding them when they don’t fit what you want.

Ielowen wrote: I agree with this. Sorry, but I really don’t get why you’re so surprised people are having negative reactions to your list. You’ve had the same responses other places you’ve posted it, like here: http://www.babyhold.com/option,com_fireboard/Itemid,50/func,view/id,168250/catid,2/

[name]Truly[/name] I agree.You get offended by our comments yet you clearly state that you were asking for opinions.You even have the nerve to be mad when people say something is spelled wrong or pronounced wrong when truly it is being pronounced wrong .Some names only have a few pronouncations, so by adding another pronounciation and changing it to reflect that you are confusing everyone else.

You also said that " as long as its readable who really cares?" No one can read them as others have told you on this thread.The spelling of a name helps you tell how its supposed to be pronounced and to me your spellings don’t. Sorry, I know you didn’t want to hear it but you did.

a lot seem made up, I am not fond of a lot of made up names

Girls-
[name]Amethyst[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Eden[/name] - boy
Ellowyn
[name]Emerson[/name] - boy
[name]Emory[/name] - boy
[name]Fallon[/name] - boy
[name]Haven[/name] - boy
[name]Ireland[/name] - either
[name]Lyric[/name] - boy
[name]Meadow[/name] - either
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Scarlet[/name]
[name]Cheyenne[/name] - boy
[name]Willow[/name]
[name]Wynter[/name] - boy, [name]Winter[/name] girl

Boys-
Atreyu
[name]Blaze[/name])
[name]Grayson[/name]
[name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Lennox[/name]
[name]Lynx[/name]
[name]Maddox[/name] - girl
[name]Onyx[/name]
[name]Peyton[/name]
[name]Phoenix[/name]
[name]Rune[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Shadow[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]

I’ll tackle the whole list. [name]May[/name] only give short answers for most though, hope that’s ok!

I edited this post to bold the names I like

Girls-
[name]Acacia[/name] (Uh-kay-sha) - [name]Love[/name]! I’d have it on my list but it’s a fraternity that had a chapter where I went to college and I’d feel odd naming a daughter after them especially since I never really hung out with them.
[name]Adabella[/name] ([name]Ad[/name]-uh-bel-uh) - Too cutesy.
Aerilyn ([name]Air[/name]-uh-lin) - Too many vowels.
Aimelie (Aim-uh-lee)- [name]Don[/name]'t like at all, sorry.
Aisanoelle (Ay-zha-no-el) - [name]Way[/name] too much going on.
[name]Aislyn[/name] (Ayz-lin) - I’d prefer [name]Ashlyn[/name].
Alleyaiesha ([name]Al[/name]-ee-eye-ee-sha)- Brutal honesty: This gives me a headache to look at.
[name]Alyxia[/name] (uh-licks-ee-uh) - I’d really prefer [name]Alexa[/name] or even [name]Alexia[/name].
Amariyah (am-uh-rye-uh) - It’s ok but I’d prefer [name]Mariah[/name].
[name]Amethyst[/name] - It’s ok.
Anabryn (an-uh-brin) - [name]Don[/name]'t like.
[name]Anwyn[/name] (an-win) - [name]Don[/name]'t like.
[name]Aria[/name] (Are-ee-uh) - Really like this name. I’d use it if I hadn’t worked at a place with this name.
Ashmyn - [name]Don[/name]'t like. Like [name]Ashlyn[/name].
[name]Aviana[/name] (Ay-vee-on-uh) - Meh.
[name]Beatrix[/name] - NMS at all.
Briarleigh - [name]Don[/name]'t like.
[name]Brielle[/name] - [name]Kinda[/name] like it. I used to like it more but it lost whatever it had for me.
[name]Brinley[/name] - It’s ok.
[name]Brylee[/name]- Too trendy.
[name]Bryony[/name] - There’s something I like about it but it’s NMS.
[name]Caelyn[/name] (kay-[name]LYN[/name]) - [name]Kinda[/name] like but I’d prefer a different spelling… maybe [name]Kailyn[/name]/? [name]Kaylin[/name]?
Caerwyn (cayr-win) - [name]Don[/name]'t like.
[name]Celesta[/name] - It’s ok. What about [name]Callista[/name]?
[name]Charlotte[/name] - [name]Love[/name]!
Corliana - [name]Don[/name]'t like. [name]Cordelia[/name]?
Courtlie/Courtley - [name]Don[/name]'t like.
Cyanna (sigh-an-nuh) - [name]Don[/name]'t like.
Daevah ([name]Day[/name]-vuh) - [name]Don[/name]'t like.
[name]Eden[/name] - It’s nice.
Ellasyn - [name]Don[/name]'t like.
Ellowyn - NMS but ok.
[name]Emersyn[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t like.
[name]Emory[/name] - NMS but ok.
Everleigh - [name]Don[/name]'t like.
[name]Fallyn[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t like.
[name]Galatea[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t like.
Gracibella - Too cutesy.
[name]Graciella[/name] - Again, too cutesy.
Havyn (hay-vin) - [name]Don[/name]'t like.
Irelyn - I’d never use it but there’s something I kinda like about it.
Islabel - No. (I think I’m going to use a simple “no” instead of “don’t like” from now on, sorry if it sounds harsher).
[name]Jaidyn[/name]-[name]Marie[/name] - No. [name]Jayden[/name] is a boy’s name.
[name]Jocelyn[/name] - Not bad.
[name]Juliette[/name] - [name]Love[/name] but I prefer [name]Juliet[/name].
Kaeliyana (kay-lee-on-uh) - Cutesy and too much going on.
Lakyn (lake-in) - No.
[name]Lexi[/name] - Like it as a nn.
[name]Lyric[/name] (leer-ick) - No… I don’t like most word names.
[name]Maiya[/name] (my-uh) - Like but prefer [name]Maya[/name]. The i and y don’t need to both be in there.
[name]Makenna[/name] (muh-kin-uh) - It’s ok. I actually like it but it is pretty popular and will get lumped in with the rest of the “McK” names.
Mauraleigh (mar-uh-lee) - No.
[name]Meadow[/name] - No.
Novaleigh - No.
[name]Oceana[/name] - No.
Paesyn - No.
[name]Pixie[/name]- No.
Quinley - No.
[name]Ravenna[/name] (ruh-vin-uh) - No.
[name]Rhiannon[/name] - It’s ok. NMS but nice.
[name]Rose[/name]- Really popular for a middle but that doesn’t make it a terrible choice.
[name]Rowan[/name] (row-in) - I prefer this on a boy.
[name]Sapphira[/name] - Meh.
[name]Scarlet[/name] - Like but [name]Scarlett[/name] is the name, scarlet is the color.
[name]Shyanne[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t like this spelling. [name]Cheyenne[/name] is cute.
Shylee/Shiyleigh - No.
[name]Sienna[/name] (see-in-uh) - [name]Love[/name]!!!
[name]Sienna[/name]-[name]Rose[/name] - I don’t like hyphenated first names but they sound nice as a fn/mn combo.
[name]Starr[/name]- I’ll give it a pass as a mn. As long as it’s not paired with another word name, that would sound funny.
Starrlie (star-lee) - No.
[name]Syrenna[/name] (sir-in-uh) - No. What about [name]Serena[/name]?
Tambryn - No.
Taurienna (tore-ee-in-uh) - No. [name]Tori[/name]? Tauni?
Taylee - No.
Taylibella (tay-lee-bel-uh) - No.
Toriella (tore-ee-el-uh) - No.
Treyciella (tray-see-el-uh) - No.
[name]Veronica[/name] - Like.
[name]Willow[/name] - No.
[name]Wynter[/name] - No. If you use it, I’d spell it [name]Winter[/name].
[name]Zoey[/name] (zoh-ee) - The y is unnecessary. [name]Zoe[/name] is wonderful!

Boys-
Acelin - No.
Achai (uh-kye)- No.
[name]Adriel[/name] (aid-ree-el)- It’s ok.
[name]Asher[/name]- [name]Love[/name]!! It’s my cat’s name :slight_smile:
Atreyu (uh-tray-you) - This is a band name, FYI.
[name]Axton[/name] - No.
[name]Bennett[/name] - Like.
[name]Blaize[/name] - No.
Bracken - No.
[name]Branson[/name] - No.
[name]Braxton[/name] - No.
[name]Brycen[/name] - It’s ok. Prefer just [name]Bryce[/name].
[name]Cace[/name] (case)- No.
[name]Caelan[/name] ([name]KALE[/name]-an) - No, too feminine.
[name]Calix[/name] (kay-licks) - No.
[name]Cassius[/name] (cash-us) - NMS but nice.
[name]Chanson[/name] (chance-in) - No.
Cortlin - No, feminine.
[name]Davin[/name] (rhymes with [name]Gavin[/name]) - No.
Dracen/Draeson (Dray-sin) - No.
Emerick - No.
[name]Evander[/name] (ee-[name]Van[/name]-der) - Not bad but reminds me of [name]Evander[/name] Holyfield.
Everrick - No.
[name]Gavin[/name] - Like.
[name]Greyson[/name] - No.
[name]Hadley[/name] - No.
[name]Jaevin[/name] (jay-vin) - No.
[name]Jarreth[/name] - It’s ok.
[name]Jasper[/name] - No.
[name]Jaxon[/name] - [name]Jackson[/name] yes, [name]Jaxon[/name] no.
Jetten - No.
Kele/Kheal (keel) - No.
[name]Kian[/name] (key-in) - No.
[name]Killian[/name] (kill-ee-in)- It’s ok. I think of the beer. I agree with spelling it [name]Killian[/name] of [name]Cillian[/name] though.
Kysen/Kaicen ([name]Kye[/name]-sin) - No.
Lansten - It’s ok.
[name]Lennox[/name] - No.
[name]Lucan[/name] - No.
[name]Lynx[/name] (links) - No. This is a cat. Also my state’s WNBA team.
Macarvin (mac-are-vin) - No.
[name]Maddox[/name] - It’s ok.
Mavery (mave-er-ee) - No.
Merrick (mare-ick) - No.
[name]Onyx[/name] - No.
[name]Onyx[/name]-[name]Rune[/name] - No… this sounds like something I’d pick up in a video game.
[name]Paxton[/name] - It’s ok.
[name]Peyton[/name] - It’s ok. I kinda prefer [name]Payton[/name] though (especially on a boy).
[name]Phoenix[/name] - No.
[name]Rune[/name] (roon) - No.
Rylin - No.
[name]Sebastien[/name] (seb-ast-ee-in) - Prefer [name]Sebastian[/name].
Sethary (seth-uh-ree) - No.
[name]Shadow[/name] - No. This is a dog’s name.
[name]Tobias[/name] (toe-by-us) - [name]Love[/name]!!
[name]Torin[/name] - No.
Treycin (tray-sin) - No.
[name]Wesley[/name] - It’s ok.
Zaine - Spell it [name]Zane[/name] and I love it!
[name]Zavery[/name] (zay-ver-ee) - No.

Sorry I don’t like most of them… I don’t like made up and misspelled names and I’m sorry but that’s what most of these are.

Ok, I’ve now read the whole thread. Please don’t ask for honest opinions (which you stated in your OP) and then disregard them or get totally offended when people say negative things. We’re telling you what other people will be thinking. People [name]IRL[/name] won’t be as honest with you. And here’s the truth: Most of these names are terrible. They’re hard to read, pronounce and spell. A lot of them sound like parts of cute girl names smooshed into one name. Misspelling your child’s name will make things highly annoying for them, especially if it’s not a name with a lot of “accepted” spellings (I’m thinking the Caitlins, Kaitlyns, Katelynns, etc of my generation).

Sure, we may be choosing the more “common” names, but that’s because the rest aren’t even names. Please, with the utmost respect, please rethink a lot of these. I’m sorry to be so brutal but it needs to be said. And if you’re really set on some of these names, our opinions aren’t going to make a difference, so why ask?

Why do you ask opinions if you don’t want to hear them? If they sound great to you and they sound great to people where you’re from (which I doubt, btw, one American to another here) then don’t ask, just wander about happy with the names you’ve picked.

If you ask opinions on a name and people say “well I like it ok with the traditional spelling but I find what you’ve done ludicrous and unattractive” that’s their opinion that you asked for.

As far as the argument that it’s “readable” I beg to differ. As far as “who really cares,” well, you cared enough to change them and to get your feelings hurt about people not liking the changes. Why do YOU care, if all spellings are equal, and why take the time to reinvent the wheel?

And do you honestly think Americans don’t know how to spell [name]Winter[/name], and that [name]Wynter[/name] is more readable, really?

[name]Le[/name]-a is an urban legend with racist underpinnings, you really want to use that as you comparison for normal names?

I liked:
[name]Acacia[/name], [name]Amethyst[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name], [name]Bryony[/name], [name]Galatea[/name], [name]Jocelyn[/name], [name]Juliette[/name], and [name]Veronica[/name]. Thought they were quite pretty actually.

I would like [name]Haven[/name], [name]Ireland[/name], [name]Winter[/name] and [name]Zoe[/name] more if they were spelled correctly. I hate all hyphenated names but I liked [name]Marie[/name] and [name]Rose[/name], I would just never use them hyphenated or as middle names - my opinion.

Boys side, I liked,
[name]Asher[/name], [name]Cassius[/name], [name]Gavin[/name], [name]Lynx[/name], [name]Onyx[/name], [name]Phoenix[/name], [name]Tobias[/name].

[name]Cillian[/name] and [name]Zane[/name] are nice spelt like this.

[name]Just[/name] my thoughts. You have some good names in here.

I personally am in love with your list and was beyond excited by it! I am constantly seeking out exciting names and am usually bored by what I see. I love Brylee, Lyric, Paesyn, Starrlie, Hadley, Paxton, Lennox, Mavery, and Zavery. I love so may of them I had such a hard time picking. I have Hadley, Pacey (for a girl), just added Paesyn,Lennox, and a few others of yours on my list. I love love love the name Miller even for a girl. Everyone here has told me it’s not a good girl name. Would love to get your feedback!

Stick to your gut and pick a cool name. It’s far better than naming your baby boring!

Girls-
[name]Acacia[/name] (Uh-kay-sha) - I love this one.
[name]Adabella[/name] ([name]Ad[/name]-uh-bel-uh) - It’s okay. A bit cutesy but I still like it.
Aerilyn ([name]Air[/name]-uh-lin) - Sounds pretty, but I doubt I’d get pronunciation right on the first try.
Aimelie (Aim-uh-lee)- I prefer [name]Amelie[/name], this sounds awkward to me.
Aisanoelle (Ay-zha-no-el) - Looks confusing and hard to spell.
[name]Aislyn[/name] (Ayz-lin) - No opinion, it’s fine.
Alleyaiesha ([name]Al[/name]-ee-eye-ee-sha)- I can’t say I like this at all. Combination of some of my above reasons: I doubt I’d get pronunciation right on first (or second… or third…) try, sounds awkward, looks confusing and hard to spell.
[name]Alyxia[/name] (uh-licks-ee-uh) - I don’t really like it, maybe pronounces [name]Al[/name]-ix-ia?
Amariyah (am-uh-rye-uh) - It’s ok, I’d rather you spelt it [name]Amariah[/name]
[name]Amethyst[/name] - It’s ok.
Anabryn (an-uh-brin) - I would prefer this as a first name/middle name… [name]Ana[/name] [name]Brynn[/name].
[name]Anwyn[/name] (an-win) - Like this spelt [name]Anwen[/name].
[name]Aria[/name] (Are-ee-uh) - Really like this name.
Ashmyn - Sounds odd, I’d rather see [name]Ashlyn[/name] or [name]Aislyn[/name]
[name]Aviana[/name] (Ay-vee-on-uh) - Pretty.
[name]Beatrix[/name] - Like this.
Briarleigh - I like [name]Briar[/name], but not Briarleigh. It looks odd, and doesn’t sound as nice.
[name]Brielle[/name] - It’s pretty, but I think it would be too close to Aubriella’s name.
[name]Brinley[/name] - It’s ok.
[name]Brylee[/name]- I prefer [name]Brinley[/name]
[name]Bryony[/name] - I like this one
[name]Caelyn[/name] (kay-[name]LYN[/name]) - Sounds like [name]Caitlin[/name] to me, and looks odd written down.
Caerwyn (cayr-win) - I’m not sure about this one.
[name]Celesta[/name] - I like this one.
[name]Charlotte[/name] - [name]Charlotte[/name] is a lovely name.
Corliana - I don’t really like this one.
Courtlie/Courtley - Sounds too much like [name]Courtney[/name] to be heard as Courtley
Cyanna (sigh-an-nuh) - Syanna would be a more intuitive spelling, but I don’t like it either way.
Daevah ([name]Day[/name]-vuh) - Daevah looks confusing, and I don’t really like the sound.
[name]Eden[/name] - I know the cutest girl with this name, and I really like it.
Ellasyn - I don’t really like it. It sounds odd out loud.
Ellowyn - I prefer it spelled Elowen, but it’s alright.
[name]Emersyn[/name] - I like this better [name]Emerson[/name], but I don’t like it much at all.
[name]Emory[/name] - [name]Emory[/name] is adorable.
Everleigh - I like [name]Everly[/name] but not Everleigh.
[name]Fallyn[/name] - I don’t really like this one.
[name]Galatea[/name] - It’s okay.
Gracibella - I think it’s a bit cutesy, but alright. I would avoid [name]Bella[/name] with Aubriella though: there would be a lot of sounds in common.
[name]Graciella[/name] - I like it pronounced Grah-ci-ella but not [name]Gray[/name]-ci-ella.
Havyn (hay-vin) - I don’t like it, but [name]Haven[/name] is alright.
Irelyn - Ire means intense anger or wrath, and that’s what I think of when I see this name.
Islabel - Islabel is pretty to say, but it will undoubtedly get lost among the Isabels.
[name]Jaidyn[/name]-[name]Marie[/name] - [name]Jayden[/name] is very popular for boys, and I don’t like hyphenated names, but if this doesn’t bother you, then it’s okay.
[name]Jocelyn[/name] - It’s okay.
[name]Juliette[/name] - Very pretty.
Kaeliyana (kay-lee-on-uh) - Definitely would pronounce this incorrectly.
Lakyn (lake-in) - Lakyn is okay, but the spelling looks off.
[name]Lexi[/name] - [name]Lexi[/name] is a cute nickname for [name]Alexia[/name] or [name]Alexis[/name] but I don’t like it on it’s own.
[name]Lyric[/name] (leer-ick) - [name]Lyric[/name] is okay.
[name]Maiya[/name] (my-uh) - [name]Maya[/name] or [name]Maia[/name] are easier spellings, but I wouldn’t do this one with daughter [name]Kaia[/name] (which I really like, by the way).
[name]Makenna[/name] (muh-kin-uh) - It’s ok, but trendy and popular.
Mauraleigh (mar-uh-lee) - [name]Maura[/name] is gorgeous, but I don’t like the leigh tacked on to it.
[name]Meadow[/name] - I rather like [name]Meadow[/name].
Novaleigh - [name]Nova[/name] is pretty, but I don’t like Novaleigh.
[name]Oceana[/name] - This one is pretty. I really like it.
Paesyn - It sounds like Pacing.
[name]Pixie[/name]- [name]Pixie[/name] would be cute on a kid, but I’m not sure about an adult.
Quinley - [name]Quinn[/name] is cute, but Quinley looks and sounds odd.
[name]Ravenna[/name] (ruh-vin-uh) - I’d pronounce this like [name]Raven[/name]-a
[name]Rhiannon[/name] - I think this one is really pretty. It reminds me of the song.
[name]Rose[/name]- [name]Rose[/name] is very pretty.
[name]Rowan[/name] (row-in) - It’s cute.
[name]Sapphira[/name] - I think it’s pretty, and I adore the nickname Saffie
[name]Scarlet[/name] - I like [name]Scarlet[/name].
[name]Shyanne[/name] - [name]Cheyenne[/name] is cute, but this spelling looks odd.
Shylee/Shiyleigh - Shylee is alright.
[name]Sienna[/name] (see-in-uh) - I really like this.
[name]Sienna[/name]-[name]Rose[/name] - I don’t like hyphenated first names, but the flow is very pretty.
[name]Starr[/name]- It’s a cute middle name, but I can’t see it as a first.
Starrlie (star-lee) - I dislike this. The spelling looks odd, and I can’t think of one I like more.
[name]Syrenna[/name] (sir-in-uh) - I would pronounce this Siren-a. I like the name [name]Serena[/name] a lot though.
Tambryn - It looks and sounds odd to me.
Taurienna (tore-ee-in-uh) - I don’t like the sound or the spelling. [name]Tori[/name] is cute, though.
Taylee - [name]Taylor[/name] and [name]Kaylee[/name]? I don’t like this.
Taylibella (tay-lee-bel-uh) - I just don’t like it. The spelling looks off as well.
Toriella (tore-ee-el-uh) - It’s better than Taurienna.
Treyciella (tray-see-el-uh) - I really dislike this, but it’s slightly better as Traciella.
[name]Veronica[/name] - I like this one.
[name]Willow[/name] - I love this one.
[name]Wynter[/name] - [name]Winter[/name] is fine. The Y instead of an I really bothers me, though.
[name]Zoey[/name] (zoh-ee) - This one works.

Boys-
Acelin - I don’t really like this one.
Achai (uh-kye)- I like the meaning, but I think it would be mispronounced a lot.
[name]Adriel[/name] (aid-ree-el)- I love the meaning for you.
[name]Asher[/name]- I really like this one.
Atreyu (uh-tray-you) - The band by this name is not one I’d want associated with my child.
[name]Axton[/name] - I like [name]Axel[/name] or [name]Asher[/name] much more.
[name]Bennett[/name] - I like [name]Bennet[/name].
[name]Blaize[/name] - [name]Blaize[/name] is alright.
Bracken - Bracken isn’t bad, sounds like brackish and reminds me of water.
[name]Branson[/name] - I don’t like this as much as Bracken.
[name]Braxton[/name] - I think of [name]Braxton[/name] Hicks.
[name]Brycen[/name] - It’s alright, but I do like [name]Bryce[/name] on its own more.
[name]Cace[/name] (case)- [name]Cace[/name] doesn’t look right, and [name]Case[/name] is a noun. Maybe [name]Casey[/name], with a nickname of [name]Case[/name]?
[name]Caelan[/name] ([name]KALE[/name]-an) - [name]Caelan[/name] sounds like [name]Caitlin[/name] to mee.
[name]Calix[/name] (kay-licks) - I don’t really like this one.
[name]Cassius[/name] (cash-us) - This one is nice.
[name]Chanson[/name] (chance-in) - I dislike this one. The spelling looks off and awkward. I would prefer just [name]Chance[/name].
Cortlin - Again, it reminds me of [name]Caitlin[/name]. I also find the [name]Cort[/name] sound really unattractive.
[name]Davin[/name] (rhymes with [name]Gavin[/name]) - I’d prefer [name]Gavin[/name].
Dracen/Draeson (Dray-sin) - Dracen/Draeson aren’t very good in my opinion, but [name]Drake[/name] works.
Emerick - It has a nice sound.
[name]Evander[/name] (ee-[name]Van[/name]-der) - I really like this one.
Everrick - I prefer Emerick to this, but it’s nice too. I’d prefer it spelled Everick.
[name]Gavin[/name] - [name]Gavin[/name] is nice.
[name]Greyson[/name] - [name]Greyson[/name] is okay.
[name]Hadley[/name] - [name]Hadley[/name] is being used a lot for girls, but it’s nice. If you don’t mind that, you could use it.
[name]Jaevin[/name] (jay-vin) - I don’t really like this.
[name]Jarreth[/name] - I prefer [name]Garreth[/name], but I don’t hate it.
[name]Jasper[/name] - I like this one.
[name]Jaxon[/name] - I really dislike the spelling [name]Jaxon[/name], but it’s nice as [name]Jackson[/name].
Jetten - [name]Jett[/name] is cool, but I don’t really like Jetten.
Kele/Kheal (keel) - I think of “Keel over and die,” So this one gets a no.
[name]Kian[/name] (key-in) - It sound like Key in. Literally. Key in your password, [name]Kian[/name]. See? I don’t like it.
[name]Killian[/name] (kill-ee-in)- It’s ok; [name]Killian[/name] is an acceptable name. I prefer the spelling [name]Cillian[/name], but I understand your concerns.
Kysen/Kaicen ([name]Kye[/name]-sin) - I don’t really like this one.
Lansten - I don’t like this one either.
[name]Lennox[/name] - It’s alright.
[name]Lucan[/name] - I like [name]Luca[/name] or [name]Luke[/name] or [name]Lucas[/name] more.
[name]Lynx[/name] (links) - I’m saying no.
Macarvin (mac-are-vin) - I dislike this one.
[name]Maddox[/name] - It’s alright.
Mavery (mave-er-ee) - I don’t like it at all.
Merrick (mare-ick) - It’s alright.
[name]Onyx[/name] - I don’t think it works on a person.
[name]Onyx[/name]-[name]Rune[/name] - This definitely sounds like the made up name of a gamer to me.
[name]Paxton[/name] - It’s alright
[name]Peyton[/name] - It’s alright.
[name]Phoenix[/name] - [name]Love[/name] this one.
[name]Rune[/name] (roon) - I don’t think it works.
Rylin - I really dislike it, but it sounds enough like [name]Ryan[/name] that it works.
[name]Sebastien[/name] (seb-ast-ee-in) - I prefer [name]Sebastian[/name].
Sethary (seth-uh-ree) - I don’t really like it.
[name]Shadow[/name] - This makes me think of Sonic and [name]Shadow[/name] the Hedgehogs.
[name]Tobias[/name] (toe-by-us) - I really like [name]Tobias[/name].
[name]Torin[/name] - This is alright.
Treycin (tray-sin) - I don’t like this one.
[name]Wesley[/name] - It’s nice.
Zaine - Zaine is nicer spelt [name]Zane[/name], but it’s alright.
[name]Zavery[/name] (zay-ver-ee) - I don’t like this one.

Girls-
Anabryn (an-uh-brin)
*[name]Beatrix[/name]
Briarleigh
*[name]Charlotte[/name]
*[name]Galatea[/name] (gal-uh-tay-uh)
[name]Maiya[/name] (my-uh)
Novaleigh
[name]Rowan[/name] (row-in)
[name]Sapphira[/name]
*[name]Scarlet[/name]
[name]Zoey[/name] (zoh-ee)