Current list for baby girl, top name is Elinor Cait

Thanks for all the replies! Strangely, after all the discussions centering on [name]Elinor[/name] and [name]Virginia[/name], the final compromise was to scrap them both. We have decided on a name, and there is no turning back now. Thanks for all of the help, fellow nameberry users!

Our daughter’s name will be:

[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Joy[/name] [name]Woodson[/name], nn [name]Tillie[/name]

[name]Joy[/name] was my aunt’s name, and I really liked it as well. [name]Charlotte[/name] was one that I kept pushing for, and I got my way eventually. Runner ups for the 1st middle name included [name]Rosemary[/name], [name]Vivienne[/name], [name]Violet[/name], and [name]Juliet[/name]. [name]Matilda[/name] was one that was one that was already growing on me, and after hearing our original list over and over, we decided that something different was just what we needed. To our immense surprise and relief, [name]Matilda[/name] ended up being the one and we absolutely love it.

Once again, thanks for all the help and I’ll try to post pictures when little [name]Tillie[/name] is born.

• love to all, [name]Danie[/name] <3

I love the name you chose! :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

Great choice! I’m glad you were able to choose something together… and that it’s a lovely name! Good luck!

there is hope for me!!! we plan on having kids in a few years but my husband is determined to name our first daughter something i am not too fond of… maybe we will go through the same deal and end up scratching it off our list! hehe thanks

Wow, you have such pretty names! Here are some suggestions:

[name]Elinor[/name] [name]Cait[/name]- I am personally not a fan of [name]Elinor[/name], or [name]Cait[/name], for that matter. But I do see the appeal. I much prefer [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Kate[/name], though. And I do love the nn [name]Ellie[/name]. ([name]Ruby[/name] would also be very cute with this)
[name]Virginia[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]- Very cute and unique! [name]Virginia[/name] is so adorable, and I really like [name]Ginnie[/name]. [name]Maeve[/name] is also very cute, and I love how it is not a typical filler name! I dont think [name]Ruby[/name] really fits with this combo, though.

I also rally like from your list
[name]Ruby[/name] [name]Paige[/name]
[name]Leah[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Scarlet[/name]
and what about
[name]Violet[/name] [name]June[/name]?

Good luck!

Congrats [name]Danie[/name]! And great name, of course.

Best wishes to you, little [name]Tillie[/name], and [name]Jason[/name]

— [name]Lucy[/name]