Current Name Crush?

Hey berries, what is your current name crush for a boy? Mine is [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m], I think it’s pretty unique and cute. I also made a thread like this for girl names, go check it out.

2 Likes

Loving the spunk but history of [name_m]Fitz[/name_m] atm

I’m liking [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] and [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] atm!

1 Like

I think it is [name_m]Linus[/name_m] right now. I’ve liked it for awhile but it is really sticking in my mind lately.

1 Like

I’ve been really loving [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] lately!

1 Like

[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] and [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] keep coming back to me right now.

@penelope_lynson you can still go with [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]!

2 Likes

I’m loving [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m], and would definitely have [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] in the middle for whichever one I use first

I’ve been loving [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] lately.

1 Like

I adore [name_m]Kasper[/name_m] at the moment

3 Likes

[name_m]Major[/name_m] love for [name_m]Dante[/name_m] and [name_u]August[/name_u] as boy names at the moment!

1 Like

Currently [name_m]Casper[/name_m]! Can he shake the friendly ghost association tho…

3 Likes

Currently crushing on [name_u]Francis[/name_u]. It sounds so masculine and handsome, I love it.

2 Likes

I’m really loving [name_m]Lucian[/name_m]/[name_m]Lucien[/name_m] at the moment. If only my partner liked it!

1 Like

Right now I’m really into [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] (an old favourite) and [name_m]Espen[/name_m].

1 Like

My current favourite is Orde.

Me too! It’s really handsome.

[name_m]Toryn[/name_m] is my forever crush but a newer, more recent one, is Vayden. I liked [name_u]Kayden[/name_u] and [name_u]Hayden[/name_u] a while back but grew really tired of the -ayden names. I heard Vayden on a grown man the other day and thought it was super cute!

I’m lovin’ the idea of [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] ‘[name_m]Pip[/name_m]’ at the moment.

2 Likes

Defitely it’s [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] right now for a boy and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] for a girl.

2 Likes