Current Name Crush?

Defitely it’s [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] right now for a boy and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] for a girl.

2 Likes

[name_m]Enzo[/name_m]! Really loving [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] nn [name_m]Ben[/name_m] too!

2 Likes

I’ve been loving [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] since the character [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] in the game [name_u]Red[/name_u] Dead Redemption II lol

[name_m]Kenneth[/name_m]. Sounds very dignfied.

Loving [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] right now.

1 Like

I’ve been crushing on the [name_f]Luci[/name_f]- names. [name_m]Lucius[/name_m], [name_m]Lucien[/name_m], [name_m]Lucifer[/name_m]. I just love the sound of them.

2 Likes

Today it’s [name_u]Jude[/name_u] :slight_smile:

Evren, [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], and [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] at the moment.

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] especially with the nickname Ladybug

1 Like

Loving [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] and Coast right now.

Loving [name_m]Jacoby[/name_m] and [name_m]Malakai[/name_m]

loving Alwan, [name_m]Alastair[/name_m] and Salahan.

[name_m]Altair[/name_m], [name_m]Osian[/name_m], [name_u]Perrin[/name_u], [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u], [name_m]Aurelian[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Ari[/name_u]’ and [name_m]Pascal[/name_m] are my current crushes.

2 Likes

Loving [name_u]Kai[/name_u] right now

1 Like

[name_m]Fabian[/name_m], [name_m]Cedric[/name_m], [name_m]Jacoby[/name_m], [name_m]Albion[/name_m]

Loving Dashiell right now

All the flowery names: [name_u]Florian[/name_u], [name_m]Florin[/name_m], [name_f]Flory[/name_f], [name_m]Florent[/name_m]…

1 Like

my current crush is Ferris. I just LOVE him!! also Riordan and Novel.

I enjoy the name Coast too and it reminds me of one of my crushes, Reef.

The name I keep coming back to again and again is Wilfred though. I love the nickname Wilf, which I’ve just realised now is quite similar to Reef!

Silas is my newest favourite.

1 Like