(current) Top Seven Girls

Would love opinions on our current top contenders, and can you create any full name combos?

*[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]
*[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
*[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
*[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]
*[name_f]Esther[/name_f]
*[name_f]Mavis[/name_f]
*[name_f]Emilia[/name_f]

we are still early in the game, so I’m open to other suggestions!
Many thanks:)

[name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_m]Grant[/name_m] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] sounds lovely and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] honours your sister well though it is a little close to her name. If you wanted a little variation I’d go with [name_f]Emily[/name_f] which is very pretty and goes well with your other children’s names

My top 3 are [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]. All of them would go beautifully with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] as a middle. You could also use [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] as a middle too. I’m very sorry for your loss, but I think it’s great that you want to honor your sister by naming you baby after her. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] (and especially [name_f]Brynne[/name_f]) is my pick in general, but for your sister, [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is probably best. Or [name_f]Brynne[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], I suppose

The only complete name I’ve come up with so far is [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_f]Emalie[/name_f], I thought it flowed nicely…

My favorites are [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Esther[/name_f] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]. I do think [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] works as a tribute to [name_f]Emalie[/name_f]. My combos would be:
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Emalie[/name_f] / [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] , [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

I think she’s thinking of [name_m]Emilio[/name_m] Estevez - LOL! I don’t think [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] sounds “ethnic” at all, but maybe that’s because I’ve known 2 girls with that name and they were both blue-eyed blondes.

[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f], [name_m]Grant[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] sounds great with your kids, and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] would be a beautiful, meaningful combination. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] really goes well with almost anything, though, so any of the names on your list would work, I just think [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] sounds the best by far.

I also like [name_f]Clara[/name_f], and it would be my second choice after [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], but I think it sounds really similar to [name_f]Isla[/name_f], so that puts me off a bit. I like [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] but she feels quirkier than [name_f]Isla[/name_f] and [name_m]Grant[/name_m]. [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] would be my third choice, but I’d use [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_f]Emalie[/name_f] instead of [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] to honor your sister. [name_f]Esther[/name_f] and [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] feel way off; they are good names but I’d feel like the black sheep if I were [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] and my siblings were [name_f]Isla[/name_f] and [name_m]Grant[/name_m]. [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is very pretty, but I feel like it’s so close to your sister’s name, why not just use her first name in the middle spot instead? Good luck! Your kids have great names and I’m sure your next will have one as well.

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f] [name_f]Emalie[/name_f]