Curses to the Alex- names!

I’m a huge fan of [name]Alex[/name] names and variants.
[name]Alexander[/name] has been my long time favourite for a while now, but I put it to middle name status after falling in love with [name]Alexia[/name].
Now [name]Alexia[/name]'s been pushed back a bit by [name]Alessandra[/name]. And I’m also falling more and more for the lesser used [name]Alexandrie[/name] as a middle name.

[name]Alexander[/name] nn [name]Alex[/name] is still my favourite boys name ever. [name]Alessandra[/name] is pretty much my favourite girl’s name ever.
[name]Alexandrie[/name] is gorgeous as a middle name, and [name]Alexia[/name] is great as well.

Talk about dilemmas!

Questions:

1. Is is a no-no to have say, an [name]Alessandra[/name] [name]Chloe[/name] and brother [name]Liam[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]?
  2. Would is be way weird if I incorporated [name]Alex[/name] names into all of their names? As in [name]Alessandra[/name] as a first, [name]Alexander[/name] as a middle, [name]Alexandrie[/name] for a second middle etc.

I don’t think a daughter’s first name and a son’s mn being similar would be a problem ([name]Alessandra[/name] [name]Chloe[/name] and [name]Liam[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]). People would know them as [name]Alessandra[/name] and [name]Liam[/name]…which aren’t similar at all. I think adding a third “[name]Alex[/name]” name into the mix with a third child could start getting a little weird though. At that point, it becomes a very matchey theme.