Cyprian or Corcoran?

Do you prefer [name_m]Cyprian[/name_m] or [name_m]Corcoran[/name_m]? Middle name would be [name_m]Amias[/name_m], probably, but I’d love to hear your combos. :two_hearts:

1 Like

I think prefer [name_m]Cyprian[/name_m]. I really like the way it sounds/looks in comparison to [name_m]Corcoran[/name_m]. [name_m]Cyprian[/name_m] [name_m]Amias[/name_m] sounds really nice together!

2 Likes

It actually is, ha ha. [name_m]Cyprian[/name_m] also gets my vote!

Cyprian for me! [name_m]Cyprian[/name_m] [name_m]Amias[/name_m] is nice. [name_m]Corcoran[/name_m] is okay but I’d prefer [name_m]Amias[/name_m] [name_m]Corcoran[/name_m] to [name_m]Corcoran[/name_m] [name_m]Amias[/name_m]? [name_m]Corcoran[/name_m] feels more like a MN to me.

Good luck!

1 Like

[name_m]Cyprian[/name_m] is so handsome! The sounds in [name_m]Corcoran[/name_m] are too repetitive for me.

Throwing my vote for [name_m]Cyprian[/name_m] into the echo chamber! It’s a delightful name. [name_m]Corcoran[/name_m] feels a bit complicated - the different syllables & sounds get muddled up in my head and I keep missing the ‘R’ sounds!

Cyprian sounds better to me :slight_smile:

Cyprian is really cool!! [name_m]Cyprian[/name_m] [name_m]Amias[/name_m] is intriguing and fresh

I actually really like [name_m]Corcoran[/name_m], and the combo [name_m]Corcoran[/name_m] [name_m]Amias[/name_m] sounds great, but I have to agree that [name_m]Cyprian[/name_m] is such a gorgeous name :two_hearts:

Corcoran is an unpleasant-sounding word to my ear. And I tripped over it, it wasn’t intuitive to read or pronounce. I agree it sounds like Corporation as well as Cork (like in a wine bottle) and Caucus. The meaning “ruddy-faced” is not my favourite.

Cyprian on the other hand is elegant, intuitive, sounds clipped yet flows beautifully. Love it!

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and be the only vote so far for [name_m]Corcoran[/name_m] :sweat_smile: I actually really like it. I like the jaunty Irishness of it & I think [name_m]Corcoran[/name_m] [name_m]Amias[/name_m] sounds nice.

1 Like

I prefer [name_m]Cyprian[/name_m]! It feels softer and has stronger imagery. [name_m]Cyprian[/name_m] [name_m]Amias[/name_m] is lovely!

I prefer [name_m]Cyprian[/name_m]. [name_m]Cyprian[/name_m] [name_m]Amias[/name_m] is very handsome! [name_m]Corcoran[/name_m] sounds rather unpleasant to my ear in my American accent. I know it would be softened considerably in some other accents, though.

I prefer [name_m]Cyprian[/name_m]. :slight_smile:

I prefer [name_m]Cyprian[/name_m] [name_m]Amias[/name_m].