Dads need help with baby girl name

I adore [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]! It would definitely be my first choice

Hello! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite of the two is [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]; I love the meaning and the sound, and it is full of nickname potential. I also think it sounds best with your last name; however, [name_f]Odette[/name_f] is a beautiful name as well and would also be a lovely choice.

Completely agree with these who ladies

1 Like

I normally prefer [name_f]Odette[/name_f], but [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] Testa sounds better to me. Both are lovely, though.

(p.s: not only mamas here! :wink:)

1 Like

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is simply gorgeous & sweet! With your surname, [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] also fits best :slight_smile:

Felicity is gorgeous!

Felicity sounds better with your last name.

Congratulations! Both great choices, you have wonderful taste :blush:

Between [name_f]Odette[/name_f] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], I personally prefer [name_f]Odette[/name_f]. It’s chic and sophisticated, but also super surprising and with a really sparky sound. [name_f]My[/name_f] only issue with it for you is that it ends in the same sound the surname starts with, which makes it a tiny bit difficult to say as a fist name + surname combo. But I think [name_f]Odette[/name_f] is too good a name to pass up on for a nitpicky reason like that!

If it does bother you, though, [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is a wonderful choice. Beautiful, classic but not popular, and with an amazing meaning which feels especially pertinent right now.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

They are both beautiful names + on my own list so it’s super hard to decide but I love [name_f]Odette[/name_f] just a little more ! Being more unheard of makes it so much more special in my eyes. You can’t go wrong with either but [name_f]Odette[/name_f] is my favourite.

1 Like

Congratulations to you both! I like both names, but [name_f]Odette[/name_f] Test@ gets my vote! I think the back-to-back t sounds are charming actually! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

At the end of the day I hope you’ll choose the name you love the most, it doesn’t necessarily HAVE to be the one that “flows” best. You really can’t go wrong with either name. Good luck!!!

Both [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_f]Odette[/name_f] are great names. With your surname it has to be [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] I think. [name_f]Odette[/name_f] end runs into T beginning - it doesn’t work unfortunately.