Daisy and Joel's sibling

Hello,

We have some ideas for combinations now and would really appreciate your views on them. Sibling to [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Joel[/name] [name]Matthew[/name].

Girls: (liking [name]Louise[/name] for middle name atm…)
[name]Molly[/name] [name]Abigail[/name]/[name]Louise[/name] Drinkwater
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Louise[/name] Drinkwater
[name]Thea[/name] [name]Louise[/name] Drinkwater
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Louise[/name]/[name]Abigail[/name]/? Drinkwater (open to ideas here!)

Boys:
[name]Colin[/name] [name]Henry[/name] Drinkwater
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Henry[/name] Drinkwater
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Henry[/name]/? Drinkwater (open to middle name suggestions here)

Thanks [name]Val[/name] x

Girls: (liking [name]Louise[/name] for middle name atm…)
[name]Molly[/name] [name]Abigail[/name]/[name]Louise[/name] Drinkwater - Pretty and spunky. Classic. Although two middle names is a bit much [name]IMO[/name]. [name]Molly[/name] [name]Louise[/name], or [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Louise[/name] (nn [name]Molly[/name]) are good options.
[name]Pippa[/name] [name]Louise[/name] Drinkwater - Cute. [name]Love[/name] [name]Pippa[/name], but not as a formal first name, and it doesn’t flow very well with [name]Louise[/name]. Maybe [name]Philippa[/name] [name]Louise[/name] or [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Louise[/name]?
[name]Thea[/name] [name]Louise[/name] Drinkwater - Like this one. [name]Thea[/name] is classy but never overused.
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Louise[/name]/[name]Abigail[/name]/? Drinkwater (open to ideas here!) - Again with the double middle names. [name]Just[/name] NMS. [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Louise[/name] sounds nice, as does [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] (which I like a little better than P.L.)

Boys:
[name]Colin[/name] [name]Henry[/name] Drinkwater - Ok.
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Henry[/name] Drinkwater - Very nice. Classic.
[name]Hugh[/name] [name]Henry[/name]/? Drinkwater (open to middle name suggestions here) - The alliteration of H works well here. I like it.

Thanks lucystone - they aren’t double middle names: they are 2 options we can’t decide between hence the / between them! We just don’t do giving names to get to the nickname we want: so it would def be [name]Molly[/name] and [name]Pippa[/name] not [name]Margaret[/name] and [name]Philippa[/name].

I like [name]Molly[/name] and [name]Colin[/name] best; [name]Molly[/name] is adorable.
[name]Tristan[/name] & [name]Nolan[/name] sprang to mind for a boy, too, and I think [name]Eden[/name] would be a great bridge between something that feels like springtime ([name]Daisy[/name]) and something Biblical ([name]Joel[/name]).
Good luck!

You don’t seem to mind your girls ending in an “ee” sound so I will ignore it too when choosing the best “fit” with Daisy and Joel. :slight_smile:

1 Phoebe Abigail - I like this combo best with your children’s names but then her initials would be PAD. Maybe Phoebe Louise would be better.

2 Molly Louise - If Abigail is chosen, the initials would be MAD which aren’t ideal either. I think Louise may be the best mn for Phoebe and Molly. Vowels are tricky when they’re in the middle spot!

3 Thea Louise - Very pretty

4 Pippa Louise - Although the name has a lot of spunk and is getting popular due to Ms Middleton, I just can’t picture a Pippa as a mature woman. It’s a great nickname but personally I find it too cutesy for a grown woman.

1 Marcus Henry - I love the classic Roman name of Marcus with Henry. Marcus Drinkwater sounds wonderful!
2 Colin Henry - A softer boys name but it works with your surname.
3 Hugh Henry - I like both names but this combo reminds me of the chocolate bar “Oh Henry”.

Thanks [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Mischa[/name]. In regards to initials spelling MAD - I figured that there are so many little girls called [name]Maddie[/name] that it wouldn’t matter! Never heard of an Oh [name]Henry[/name] but am in UK so…

My favourites are [name]Thea[/name] [name]Louise[/name] and [name]Marcus[/name] [name]Henry[/name]. [name]Love[/name] those ones.

With [name]Daisy[/name] and [name]Joel[/name] I like: [name]Molly[/name] [name]Louise[/name] & [name]Thea[/name] [name]Louise[/name], and [name]Colin[/name] [name]Henry[/name] & [name]Marcus[/name] [name]Henry[/name]. :slight_smile:

I love [name]Molly[/name] with [name]Daisy[/name] and [name]Joel[/name], sweet and spunky - she’s the perfect fit! I prefer [name]Molly[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] over [name]Molly[/name] [name]Louise[/name], it’s a little easier to say. If I could pick another name from your signature I’d go with [name]Molly[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]. :slight_smile: